DOUBLEM23

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Not at all. If people want to post there. no problem by me. I would still be posting there if george wasnt being such a penis. 

You and your 8th grade homeroom jokes.

so what is the personality of this board and what is the personality of the other board?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LDF

so what is the personality of this board and what is the personality of the other board?

The 8th grade thing was an inside joke between myself and RPS.

oh i figure that was the case. i saw who you were responding too.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

A certain person referred to this site of having 8th grade intelect. I think we know who that would be. :D

Screw Heads.

he said that s***, the one who sounds like a little kid. lol.

i find that quite funny.

Guest hotsoxchick1

damnit... i go out to play for a little while and i come back to see i have missed all the fun... ok guys you have to start over again so i can throw my two cents in....i hate it when i cant have fun too......:P

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

damnit... i go out to play for a little while and i come back to see i have missed all the fun... ok guys you have to start over again so i can throw my two cents in....i hate it when i cant have fun too......:P

a typical female response.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know you used to be my friend....but now im not so sure.... anyhow let me show you a typical female response hon.. have you ever had the spike heel dug into your foot for making a stupid comment before???? your about to know how it feels...... lol lol lol lol lol lol ;)

ya know you used to be my friend....but now im not so sure.... anyhow let me show you a typical female response hon.. have you ever had the spike heel dug into your foot for making a stupid comment before???? your about to know how it feels...... lol lol lol lol lol lol ;)

me a friend of a mere female, c'mon now.

Guest hotsoxchick1

so what your saying is your one of those types huh??? not that i have a problem with it some of my best friends of mine are that way......:o

so what your saying is your one of those types huh??? not that i have a problem with it some of my best friends of mine are that way......:o

lets take a look at things the way the bible implies. women are second class citizens. :P:o

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh so your going to get religious on me huh???? well the book acording to me means your lookin for an ass whoopin.....ill show you second class buster......a nice size 6 second class up your ass....you feeling lucky?????:o