Aaron Miles

YASNY

ok cw pack up the baggs your comin to s.t. with me ... can we feed this thing on here live petey?????? im sure it would help raise memberships huh.......lol or at least give a raise to  the current members ............... :D

Don't see why we couldn't do a live feed

Good way to make some extra cash.

- Pete

hey im all on that... you produce it......cw tapes it and the boys and i will handle all the action......... :headbang lol............

Hot, I'm jealous! LOL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of the Birmingham Barons, just never seen Aaron Miles play. I was only wondering why he is so interesting. Looked up his record--- .259- 8 - 42 2001

.322- 9- 68 2002 all in double A The .322 looks good. What is a AA .322 worth in the majors? Is he a great fielder? Just curious-- I'll keep looking--

Guest hotsoxchick1
ok cw pack up the baggs your comin to s.t. with me ... can we feed this thing on here live petey?????? im sure it would help raise memberships huh.......lol or at least give a raise to  the current members ............... :D

Don't see why we couldn't do a live feed

Good way to make some extra cash.

- Pete

hey im all on that... you produce it......cw tapes it and the boys and i will handle all the action......... :headbang lol............

Hot, I'm jealous! LOL

oh baby dont be jealous.. you can join in at anytime..after all you are my manager........... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I've heard of the Birmingham Barons, just never seen Aaron Miles play. I was only wondering why he is so interesting.  Looked up his record--- .259- 8 - 42 2001 

.322- 9- 68 2002 all in double A  The .322 looks good.  What is a AA .322 worth in the majors?  Is he a great fielder? Just curious-- I'll keep looking--

i think aaron is a good fielder.. he has good range and speed......impressive instincts.......and hes damn good looking....lol (sorry just playin there).......i was discussing this with another board poster here and i think that most of aarons problems elsewhere was due to the fact that no one spent any good amount of time with him to draw out that spark in him..... he also spent a few years behind other guys who were never going to leave the position in the majors unless they died or retired.....(so to speak)......i say give the kid a chance.. he is the original meaning of work horse and he backs it up with his actions on the field..............

I've heard of the Birmingham Barons, just never seen Aaron Miles play. I was only wondering why he is so interesting.  Looked up his record--- .259- 8 - 42 2001 

.322- 9- 68 2002 all in double A  The .322 looks good.  What is a AA .322 worth in the majors?  Is he a great fielder? Just curious-- I'll keep looking--

He's an older prospect that has played at the lower levels so long. I don't count on a thing from him, but plenty will get mad at me for these remarks.

This guy is nothing special other then a career minor leaguer, in my humble opinion.

Now he could be a late bloomer.

aarons only problem is he is listed at 5'8 but really is more like 5 '6..its the same s*** david eckstein went through..its not that eckstein was a late bloomer as jerry manuel said but that there is prejudice(not racial) in baseball and when your as short as miles you dont get taken seriously...just like eckstein

Guest hotsoxchick1
I've heard of the Birmingham Barons, just never seen Aaron Miles play.   I was only wondering why he is so interesting.  Looked up his record--- .259- 8 - 42 2001    

.322- 9- 68 2002 all in double A     The .322 looks good.  What is a AA .322 worth in the majors?  Is he a great fielder?   Just curious-- I'll keep looking--

He's an older prospect that has played at the lower levels so long. I don't count on a thing from him, but plenty will get mad at me for these remarks.

This guy is nothing special other then a career minor leaguer, in my humble opinion.

hey jas.. assume the position..............(whack)............

I've heard of the Birmingham Barons, just never seen Aaron Miles play.   I was only wondering why he is so interesting.  Looked up his record--- .259- 8 - 42 2001    

.322- 9- 68 2002 all in double A     The .322 looks good.  What is a AA .322 worth in the majors?  Is he a great fielder?   Just curious-- I'll keep looking--

hey jas.. assume the position..............(whack)............

Lol...

If I recall Eckstein was sucessful most of his time in the minors. Aaron Miles wasn't, so far he's had one good year out of 5 or so. Don't quote me on the exact number of years.

aarons only problem is he is listed at 5'8 but really is more like 5 '6..its the same s*** david eckstein went through..its not that eckstein was a late bloomer as jerry manuel said but that there is prejudice(not racial) in baseball and when your as short as miles you dont get taken seriously...just like eckstein

What about Ray-Ray? He's like 5'8'' or 5'10''...that's pretty damn short too.

I could see Miles being very Eckstein-ish.....and I know how much Hawk loves Eckstein. If we could have our own version of him....that'd be one more comparison to the Angels of last year.