Jesus Crucified

I noticed that too, he wasn't getting any close pitches called his way but I am happy to see him gone. Did anyone see how he put his face in his glove when he gave up the grand slam that was the most upset I have ever seen prior.

LOL..That was nothing compared to the look he had on his face during gm 6 of the nlcs last year. As the Marlins were pourin it on he looked as if he had seen a ghost.

Steff told me she just got asked "where sosa was"...

Yep.. it's true. Then the real beauty was that the SAME person asked the SAME thing an inning later. :headshake

A few other things..

There was a Cub fan sitting in front of me who seemed like a "fan"... but in the 8th inning when I said in jest "at least you guys don't have Koch" he rudely turned around and said to me "we don't give a s*** about AL ball or the Sox.. what the hell are you doing here if you're a Sox fan anyway...". The customer we were with seemed to get pissed.. I said "why bother.. let the asshole be miserable" and that was the end of that. Oh.. he left within minutes prompting all those that had heard this to yell "fairweather" at him. :lol:

Anyway, after the game I was forced to go to that s***hole Cubby Bear. Ironically I ran into a group of Sox fans so the trip wasn't for nothing. My boss was getting s***faced to the point that I called Jim to see if he wouldn't mind coming to get me.. I would have just jumped on the train, but I had no idea how to get where. But finally the dips*** stopped drinking and we got out of there at 8:30.. which ruined my plans of going to the Sox game, but we were there on a customer's dime and I didn't want to be rude and demand to leave.

All in all it was a decent day... until we got back to my bosses car which had been pissed on, and vandalized with black marker for what we can only guess is parking too close to the truck in front of us. There was a good 3 feet for him to move.. but in all honesty, I can't say I was surprised - and neither was he. I tried to give the cheap bastard the $20 to park in a lot.. but no. :huh

But hey.. it was a paid day off, and the Cubs lost so the day wasn't a total loss. ;)