Subway

Hawk_Harrelson

Has anyone tried the new Southsider sub at Subway? It gave me GAS! HE GONE! It's the perfect lunch and the special Ozzie sauce is delicious. GAS! All it was missing was the CAN OF CORN! Go support this sub now before, DUCKSNORT! You know what DJ, GAS! GAS! HE GONE!

The southsider Sub is delicious.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone tried the new Southsider sub at Subway? It gave me GAS! HE GONE! It's the perfect lunch and the special Ozzie sauce is delicious. GAS! All it was missing was the CAN OF CORN! Go support this sub now befor DUCKSNORT! You know what DJ, GAS! GAS! HE GONE!

The southsider Sub is delicious.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I guess that Subway serves a barley malt beverage as well :lol:

I don't think my local Subway will have it. :lol:

I could go for a sub now if i hadn't gottan all of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning. Quizno's is MUCH better anyways.  :bringit

Ugh - wisdom teeth removal sucks. I took me a week and a half before I could eat solid food...

Ugh - wisdom teeth removal sucks.  I took me a week and a half before I could eat solid food...

Eh, I can handle it. I actually liked the operation A LOT due to the euphoric high I got from being sedated. Theres nothing like it in the world...or is there?

:D :D :D

took me close to 2 1/2 weeks b4 i could eat solid food plus the vicadin didnt work on me

Left side of my mouth feels near perfect, maybe tonight I'll have some pasta or something. Right side is STILL numb. I hate eating with a numb mouth., it feels so awkward, and I always end up with a bloody mess for a cheek.

I feel your pain, I've had 4 wisdom teeth out and 2 root canals on the same tooth in the last 2 years. I actually LOVE the gas they put me on though, kind of sickly look forward to that stuff. Nothing like my dentist putting feet imprints on the ceiling just to confuse the crap out of me.

of course when they pulled mine they hadnt comethrough yet so they had to cut to get at them and when the vicadin didnt work it sucked

Yea, none of the 4 had come through yet for me, had to cut through and stitch up. I am on a couple medications though, but no vicadin.