Subway

Hawk_Harrelson

Yeah they had to cut mine out also, then I had to hold Kleenax's over the four holes for like 3 hours until it stopped bleeding. They usually just put the gas mask on me and let me sit for like 20 minutes until I don't care anymore, its great.

Quizno's is MUCH better anyways.  :bringit

Quizno's is awful and more expensive. They say it's toasted yet it's barely warm. Potbelly's is much better than Quizno's because they actually get the bread crisper when they heat it up. Subway is the best.

Now you know what The Subway is like a poor mans sub. Theres nothing wrong with that, it is what it is. Quizno's now thats for the upper tier of society. I could ramble on all day about this and make pie charts or whatever. But the fact of the matter is this:

Subway=poor

Togos=Disgusting

Potbelly=DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Quiznos=29$ Subs

Now you know what  The Subway is like a poor mans sub. Theres nothing wrong with that, it is what it is. Quizno's now thats for the upper tier of society. I could ramble on all day about this and make pie charts or whatever. But the fact of the matter is this:

Subway=poor

Togos=Disgusting

Potbelly=DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Quiznos=29$ Subs

The "$" goes before the number, so I'm guessing you are a frequent Subway customer?