prayers

sox4lifeinPA

Sunday night around 12:45 AM we were driving to a gig and got into an accident. The short story was that this girl, who was with about 30 people (yeah, still scratching my head at why 30 teens were out on a sunday night) walked into the road and didn't see us coming. We tried to swerve out of the way, but she ran in front of us. We hit her on our passenger side front grill gaurd. By a miracle only, she is alive, but we haven't heard much more than that. It was singlehandedly the most f-ed up experience in the world, but the event was surrounded by angels and miracles. I thank God that this girl's life was spared. My buddy was pretty shaken up, but the three of us in the car as well as 3 other independent witnesses said that the girl caused the accident.

Regardless, we cancelled our gigs for the week and we'll be back on the road on friday. I just wanted to pass along the story to you and ask for prayers and thoughts for this girl and my friend who was driving. I can't tell you in words what it's like to be apart of this situation, but I'm glad that my God is in control of things and I'm not.

Alex

thanks y'all. it's all pretty vivid in my head, but life happens and you move on with it. To add a little detail, we were driving a Suburban with a trailer. That's the miracle...this girl's life was spared. I thank God for that.

I wonder some time the chains of events that would place her in that place exactly when y'all would be driving by. A red light that delayed you, a second glance in the mirror to check makeup for her, perhaps a friend who was running late. I cannot believe this is all a chaotic mess, yet I cannot believe anyone who can controll the chaos, would actually allow that young woman to walk in front of a Texas Cadillac.

Peace my friend.

I'm just getting sick thinking about it. It brings back bad memories of seeing a lady on a motorcycle get hit, fly off of her bike, and roll down the side of a mountain in California. We were on vacation and never found out what happened to her. :(

That happened the other night by me. We were leaving the car show at Frosty Mug and made a right at the next corner when we heard someone (or something - we thought it was the biker that cut us off, but we aren't really sure) get hit. A friend of ours came by our house to pick up a couple things about three hours later and he said the cops were still there...we don't think the person made it. :(

I wonder some time the chains of events that would place her in that place exactly when y'all would be driving by. A red light that delayed you, a second glance in the mirror to check makeup for her, perhaps a friend who was running late. I cannot believe this is all a chaotic mess, yet I cannot believe anyone who can controll the chaos, would actually allow that young woman to walk in front of a Texas Cadillac.

Peace my friend.

we were supposed to have left at 1030 PM, but were delayed until 1130. I know what you're saying though. Still nothing heard about the girl, but I just talked to my buddy who was driving. He's doing alot better and we're heading out again tomorrow morning. Please be praying for our safety as we'll be driving alot for the rest of the summer.

Alex