Uribe and the All-Star Game

HuskyCaucasian

Really, If we wanted to start the best players in the all star game, fans would not get to vote. Again we will have an all star team of Yankees, Red Sox, and Japanese players. Sopx will again have no starters, unless we get a pitcher in. In all fairness, it should be decided by a comitee, but I guess voting is better for the fans. We'll nedd to have faith in Torre.

Really, If we wanted to start the best players in the all star game, fans would not get to vote. Again we will have an all star team of Yankees, Red Sox, and Japanese players. Sopx will again have no starters, unless we get a pitcher in. In all fairness, it should be decided by a comitee, but I guess voting is better for the fans. We'll nedd to have faith in Torre.

I can never have faith in Torre as an All-Star Manager, he didn't select Thomas as a back-up in 2000, when he was 2nd in MVP voting.

I can never have faith in Torre as an All-Star Manager, he didn't select Thomas as a back-up in 2000, when he was 2nd in MVP voting.

And he should have been MVP as Giambi was on the Juice. Then we get swept in Seattle in the playoffs, what a waste of a season.