Which place do you like the best?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which place do you like the best?

• Subway
    • Quizno's
    • Potbelly's
    • Other
    • They all suck.

Personally I say Subway. Quizno's has false advertising saying they toast their subs. Potbelly's at least has warm and crispy bread after they cook 'em. Subway just has the best bread and toppings. Plain and simple in my eyes.

Hero's by Lane Tech, or Bob-O-Rinos over there by Central and Addison.

I have a bud that works at hero's, hes told me everything about what goes on there. I used to go there all the time during High School but i dont like that some of the guys that make your sub dont use gloves. :puke

I had a Potbelly's when I was in Chicago and thought they were terrible, maybe it was just a bad Potbelly's, but I did not like it, and the Mr. Sub Sub wasn't very good either. I voted for other, mainly this place called Giamela's over here.

Baguette De France and Jersey Mike's are good here.

I also enjoy my local pizza joint's combo hot ham/pepperoni sub and barbecue beef sub.

Baguette grills the subs and they have special sauces.

Jersey Mike's makes cold subs, but with anything you could think of putting on bread.

Subway is a waste of money in my opinion when so many individual places do such a better job.

Quizno's is overrated as well...

out of the sub restaurants i say subway, but my favorite subs are home made. i go to kroger and get their sweet bread and buy whatever i want to put on it. :headbang if i'm in a hurry, i'll buy their premade ones but they don't put enough stuff on them. i like a big ol' sub... :headbang