Bobby Abreu

BrandoFan

Abreu is probably better overall then maggs maybe but still the way you went off on that 1 person was wrong brando only a jackass would go off like that on some person trying to make his point so to you i say this  :dips***

I could care less what that idiot thinks. He acts like he has a computer up his ass all the time. If you don't agree with him he'll say you're dumb and then go to whatever baseball site he visits and pull up every lil stat he can to support his argument. Like the double play stat..Obviously he looked that up like a f***in geek.

God damn you little babies.  I'll just get rid of the pic.  and by the way.  I don't give a s*** about her face.  Look at those fricken tits.

All I know is that she's f***ing hot :wub: :wub: :headbang :headbang

he visits and pull up every lil stat he can to support his argument. Like the double play stat..Obviously he looked that up like a f***in geek.

Well when people are having arguments that is what should be done, Support with evidence. Not that everything Brando mentions I agree with, but if a person can support their clain that is great and he did with this "arguement". With the evidence he provides, I would have to agree that Maggs is not as good, and with him at 30 years of age he is nearing the downside of his peak. IMHO