Naples, FL

moochpuppy

Just booked a trip there for August. The wife and I have never been but my Mother's boyfriend just bought a condo down there about 10 minutes from the beach so we thought we'd go and crash there for about 5 days.

Has anyone been there and know of any good restaurants, clubs, activities, places to see, etc.? Thanks!!!

I stayed in Naples during my visit to Ft. Myers for Spring Training this past spring, and i really enjoyed it. The beach was great, dolphins were coming up to the shore and you could in a sense swim with them. As for places to eat, there was this place at "the Village" that I really just wasn't good, so after that we stuck to something we knew and something cheap and just went to Chili's and then Bennigans right next to our hotel.

The mall is also a fun place to go, they've got some good stores for a rainy day.

Hmm, what else.. In Fort Myers only a short few miles away there is the Red Sox minor league facility, and that was probably more fun than anything else.

well, i'll stop babbling on, have a good trip.