Presidential Poll: 6/10/2004

Heads22

If the election was today, who would you vote for?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. If the election was today, who would you vote for?

• George Bush (R)
    • John Kerry (D)
    • Ralph Nader (I)
    • Other

Bush

I'm shocked :o :lol:

I guess you had to vote for a moderate sometime or another :lol:

I'm still on the fence. I am waiting to see who Kerry picks as his running mate. There are a couple candidates that could sway my vote.

The reality is I live in a state where it will not matter how I vote. Bush will carry Texas by a wide margin. Kerry will carry my county by a wide margin.

This is the first election I'm able to vote in, and I'm really not sure I want to.  I really don't see anything about either candidate that stands out right now; we'll see.  Bush is going to win the state anyways.

Sounds like my feelings on the Illinois race for the governor's seat. :puke

hmmm the war criminal and guy who takes money from forgein nationals for favors, or the guy who lied to the country about war?

Serious question here. What the f*** happened to the moderates in this country? How hard is it to get an intelligent, mostly honest person to run for President, who is also in touch with reality? Why do we keep getting felons and treasonists to run for the highest office?

Really? I am a little surprised, I thought Illinois was still up in the air? The downstate folks aren't as solidly pro-Bush as before?

Gore won by over 12 points here in 00. IMO, Kerry is better than him so I would guess he will win easily here.

Really? I am a little surprised, I thought Illinois was still up in the air? The downstate folks aren't as solidly pro-Bush as before?

Downstate is solidly Republican, but it doesn't matter. As long as Kerry can get 50 or so votes outside of Chicagoland, he'll win. Oh, and the St. Louis metro area will vote Kerry too.