important!

hi8is

Of course we are wisely leaving the kids home with Grandma for Cubs/Sox.  I don't think their vocabulary needs to be expanded by taking in all the colorful language that will no doubt be flying around.

I will never forget the magic moment that my grandson asked me to buy him his first "Cubs Suck" t shirt! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Of course his step father wanted it to wear himself so I had to get the kid another the next season!

I will never forget the magic moment that my grandson asked me to buy him his first "Cubs Suck" t shirt!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Of course his step father wanted it to wear himself so I had to get the kid another the next season!

I was introduced to my first cubs vs. sox game when i was 12. The next year I went to 5 or 6. When Sean Lowe picked off mark grace, I taunted a 20 something cub fan a few rows behind me (at the time I thought 13 was an old enough age to pick fights). He picked up his beer and threw it at me...I sat down very quickly :lol:

I was introduced to my first cubs vs. sox game when i was 12.  The next year I went to 5 or 6.  When Sean Lowe picked off mark grace, I taunted a 20 something cub fan a few rows behind me (at the time I thought 13 was an old enough age to pick fights).  He picked up his beer and threw it at me...I sat down very quickly  :lol:

I also taught my grandson the "never taunt" rule... ;)

the never taunt rule works well since step dad is an MSU fan and a Bosox fan and when he first came on the scene, I explained the kid might be his girlfriend's son but he was my grandson and he was not to mess with our loyalties and in exchange I would teach "never taunt." It has worked well.

Which means stepdad has never seen the MSU sucks shirts - we keep those at my place :lol: