My First Radio Show

The Beast

Well, we had a pretty successful night at the station. At least 10 requests...and we played some of the following

Madonna

The Ataris

Twisted Sister

Guns'n'Roses

Metallica

Nickelback

Lots more. If you live by us, give us a call because we'll give you a big SOXTALK SHOUT OUT!!! :headbang

any show that plays both metallica and madonna caters to a wide variety of listeners :lol:

Looks like you got a good thing going beastly

My buddy just liked the song and so we played it...

Queen as well

Blink 182, which I sent "First Date" out to my friends GF from him while he took a potty break. Then I played "So far away" by Staind for the girl I like.

congrats on first show!

Thanks CW. Good to hear from you. You are a quality poster and are one of my favorites.

God Bless.

We also played System of a Down, "Arials" and some god smack...(god smack in my judgement is not gothic music)

Go get em Beast.  Being on the radio is a blast.  i will never forget my years as a broadcaster.

After my 2 years were up, I was upset because it was real fun stuff. SS2k4, you should have continued, it was fun and such. I'm continuing to hopefully apply as an intern at ESPN Radio 1000, as Len Weiner knows who I am.