Who is this ...

winninguglyin83

I don't recall much teeth gnashing when the trade was made. It's kind of hypocritical to bash KW at this point. I consider this like second guessing a manager when a move doesn't work. If you didn't call it a bad move at the time the decision was made, stow it.

Ok, I'll say this in advance -- They shouldn't trade Rauch until they give him a legitimate chance to prove himself in the major leagues.

And Ginter deserved to be on the club ahead of Adkins.

Adkins pitched better in the spring, but Ginter's numbers in the minor leagues the last few years were superior. And he's got more talent.

Adkins started out OK, but neither he nor Cotts is giving the club too much these days.

Ok, I'll say this in advance -- They shouldn't trade Rauch until they give him a legitimate chance to prove himself in the major leagues.

And Ginter deserved to be on the club ahead of Adkins.

Adkins pitched better in the spring, but Ginter's numbers in the minor leagues the last few years were superior. And he's got more talent.

Adkins started out OK, but neither he nor Cotts is giving the club too much these days.

Notice How Cotts hasn't been the same since they dicked him around leading up to that Minnesota start? I can't stand the way we handle young pitchers.