Sosa vs. Birmingham Barons

Rex Hudler

You mean that girl?  lol..Naw,  it's ok.  I didn't realize it was gonna offend so many people.  Thanks anyway.

Oh, I was thinking it was the one that you have in your avatar now. The poster type image. I must not of seen the other one.

Who's scheduled to pitch? Hopefully he owns Sosa.

Who the hell knows? The Barons rotation is completely decimated at this point....

With injuries, back-to-back DH's last week and the Munoz situation, it is impossible to keep track.

Duncan left the game hurt the other night........ Phillips pitche with 6 stitches in his heel from getting spiked in the previous start (he was due to skip a start, but couldn't after Duncan went down....

Ulacia is set to go tonight........... so I am guessing you will see a combo of Meaux, Munoz and Villacis and Bullard.

Did MJ or the Barrons buy the bus?

Neither........ MJ did some appearances, etc. and the bus line bought the state-of-the-art bus at the time...... took out the back few rows and put in a table so they could play cards....... it had TV's and a VCR, which was pretty new at the time...... and a cool paint job...... that's about it