Those Damn Twinkies!

The Critic

i want ray durham to get a ring its not his fault he was traded i never heard him once ask to be traded and i still like him though he is on a different team im not gonna stop liking someone i have like for like wut 5-6 years and just because he is traded not root for him when it doesnt affect the sox that is:)

Here's a question, what if we bring Ray Ray back. I've heard him talk and he says he still loves playing in Chicago and would really like coming back and playing for the Sox and is definately open to the idea.

The question is if is willing to come back at around Manos's price and we can find a taker for Manos why not make the move putting Jimenez at short. To me it would be a great move, just one the Sox wouldn't make.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Here's a question, what if we bring Ray Ray back.  I've heard him talk and he says he still loves playing in Chicago and would really like coming back and playing for the Sox and is definately open to the idea.

The question is if is willing to come back at around Manos's price and we can find a taker for Manos why not make the move putting Jimenez at short.  To me it would be a great move, just one the Sox wouldn't make.

yeah and then trade his ass in the second yr for prospect. lets see if the moron in the front office can do a better job this time. ;)