Back from New York and Boston

Rowand44

I just got back from my trips to New York and Boston. My step moms dad lives up in new york so we went down there to visit her parents and then after a couple days took a bus down to Boston. In New York went up to the bronx to see a yanks game, I was pretty disappointed in yankee fans they started doing the wave in the 7th inning of a 1-0 game and it wasn't just a couple people it was the whole stadium. Usually when that stuff happens at the cell it's in a blow out with about half of the people doing so. Besides the yanks game we went in by time square, espn zone, the nba store all that stuff around there it's pretty awesome. Then while walking back we saw Spike Lee. So then we took the bus down to boston, it was my first time down there and bostons a really awesome city. We caught a redsox game at fenway, fenway is an awesome park. Of course at the game there was a huge rain storm. On our way back to chicago at the airport we saw Raef Lafrentz something I'm sure shuf would think was real cool, nobody seemed to recognize him. All in all awesome trip. Of course the one sox game I got to watch was the one where Koch blew it. Koch :fyou :fyou

I just got back from my trips to New York and Boston.  My step moms dad lives up in new york so we went down there to visit her parents and then after a couple days took a bus down to Boston.  In New York went up to the bronx to see a yanks game, I was pretty disappointed in yankee fans they started doing the wave in the 7th inning of a 1-0 game and it wasn't just a couple people it was the whole stadium.  Usually when that stuff happens at the cell it's in a blow out with about half of the people doing so.  Besides the yanks game we went in by time square, espn zone, the nba store all that stuff around there it's pretty awesome.  Then while walking back we saw Spike Lee.  So then we took the bus down to boston, it was my first time down there and bostons a really awesome city.  We caught a redsox game at fenway, fenway is an awesome park.  Of course at the game there was a huge rain storm.  On our way back to chicago at the airport we saw Raef Lafrentz something I'm sure shuf would think was real cool, nobody seemed to recognize him.  All in all awesome trip.  Of course the one sox game I got to watch was the one where Koch blew it.  Koch :fyou  :fyou

As a seasoned veteran of Yankee stadium I can say the wave breaks out pretty much every night game (excluding boston and the mets). However I have never seen it occur outside of the upperdeck and the left field bleachers.

I am not sure where you were sitting, but the most fascinating place to sit is the right field bleachers with the bleacher creatures. They have a song for anything that occurs, including a 5 minute ballad called "at the gangbang". Roll Call is also pretty cool to see.

I just got back from my trips to New York and Boston.  My step moms dad lives up in new york so we went down there to visit her parents and then after a couple days took a bus down to Boston.  In New York went up to the bronx to see a yanks game, I was pretty disappointed in yankee fans they started doing the wave in the 7th inning of a 1-0 game and it wasn't just a couple people it was the whole stadium.  Usually when that stuff happens at the cell it's in a blow out with about half of the people doing so.  Besides the yanks game we went in by time square, espn zone, the nba store all that stuff around there it's pretty awesome.  Then while walking back we saw Spike Lee.  So then we took the bus down to boston, it was my first time down there and bostons a really awesome city.  We caught a redsox game at fenway, fenway is an awesome park.  Of course at the game there was a huge rain storm.  On our way back to chicago at the airport we saw Raef Lafrentz something I'm sure shuf would think was real cool, nobody seemed to recognize him.  All in all awesome trip.  Of course the one sox game I got to watch was the one where Koch blew it.  Koch :fyou  :fyou

How was Lafrentz, he look healthy?