* Official Game Thread* Sox vs. Braves Game 1

Yoda

With all due respect to the Braves' lineup, Schoe has pitched a lot better than the scoreboard would indicate.

No, he hasn't.

Braves game plan (for the RH's) is to hit opposite field off Schoe. After two innings through the lineup you would think Scott understands that; NOPE.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time people question why arm is considered a tool for an OF:  Willie's and Gload's inability to make a strong, accurate throw cost the Sox at least 3 runs this inning.    I miss Rowand in CF and Maggs in RF :lol:

Actually what cost the sox three runs this game was the ump who did not call jones out on a 3-2 pitch right down the f***ing middle.

Flash, if he were to get the call against A.Jones this would only be a two run game...I think giving up only two runs is pitching pretty well.

Granted he didn't get the call, but some of this stuff has been bad defense/bad umpiring...you can't put it all on him

Flash, if he were to get the call against A.Jones this would only be a two run game...I think giving up only two runs is pitching pretty well.

Granted he didn't get the call, but some of this stuff has been bad defense/bad umpiring...you can't put it all on him

That's a valiant point, but good pitchers dont' become flustered after a bad call. IIRC, Schoe was up 2-2 on Morrero when he layed a 91 MPH fastball down the heart of the plate. That's nobodys fault but his own.