Yoda

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beyond ridiculous.

Braves hitters whom that shill Dave Wills called a "weak-hitting team" made great adjusments to Schoe and singled him to death. Sox forgot the meaning of going up to opposite field and Jarret Washed-up promtly cut and tailed the low-90's fastball away, away and busted lefties in. You fail to make adjustments and start swinging for ther fences in the major leagues, and you're done.

This team is every bit as schitzophrenic as the 2003 squad that could completely outplay the WS-bound Yankees in their house and then go to Detroit and play so putridly that only a couple of lucky bounces prevented them from being swept.

I mean....when is OUR 8-game winning streak coming? That Koch blown save in Oakland set free this team's inner loser, it seems.

This is beyond ridiculous.   

Braves hitters whom that shill Dave Wills called a "weak-hitting team" made great adjusments to Schoe and singled him to death.    Sox forgot the meaning of going up to opposite field and Jarret Washed-up promtly cut and tailed the low-90's fastball away, away and busted lefties in. You fail to make adjustments and start swinging for ther fences in the major leagues, and you're done.

This team is every bit as schtziphrenic as the 2003 squad that could completely outplay the WS-bound Yankees in their house and then go to Detroit and play so putridly that only a couple of lucky bounces prevented them from being swept.

While we're at it, let's get used to our offense without Magglio. Let's get used to playing Rowand, Timo, Gload. Or even Reed or Borchard, from the Elitle minor league system that turned out such highly regarded prospects such at the .210 hitter, Joe Crede.

Just for my own information we will eventually make up that game we lost when the last Philly game was canceled correct...

Maybe...

If they can't find a day to make it up and it doesn't affect the standings at the end of the season, then it might not be made up. I belive that was the case with another game last year or a couple years back. :huh

Maybe...

If they can't find a day to make it up and it doesn't affect the standings at the end of the season, then it might not be made up. I belive that was the case with another game last year or a couple years back.  :huh

So that means that we will only play 161 games this year....

Ohh well hopefully we can still be in first at that point...

I'm sorry but Jarrod Wright was awsome tonight and although I hate losing at least Willie got a single and C Lee was able to extend his hit streak...

We just have to get them tommarrow...

I still would of rather of had Crede swing away then put that loser Perez in the game.

I'm sorry but Jarrod Wright was awsome tonight and although I hate losing at least Willie got a single and C Lee was able to extend his hit streak...

I still would of rather of had Crede swing away then put that loser Perez in the game.

i dont hate timo, but i do agree with you on letting crede bat

However, when your depending on a win from that dreaded #5 guy, the offense is going to have put up some runs on Thompson.

Maybe the momentum of the 9th inning tonight will get us going...