It's Time For Revenge!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know, it really boggles the mind that we DONT play frank at 1B like we should. The numbers are obvious, his defense obviously aint shabby... and pauly can learn to play 3B again or DH... i dunno maybe its just me

ya know, it really boggles the mind that we DONT play frank at 1B like we should.  The numbers are obvious, his defense obviously aint shabby... and pauly can learn to play 3B again or DH... i dunno  maybe its just me

Frank cannot throw for s***. He is one of the worst throwing first baseman in the game.

so anyone want to explain to me how ozzie got ejected? i'm curious

Officially, Ozzie was ejected for arguing balls and strikes, which is against the rules of Major League Baseball. However, Hawk and DJ think that he came out to argue in order to defend somone sitting in the Sox dugout who was shouting at home-plate umpire Jerry Davis.

Politte is terrible.

Wild Pitch advances two runners (both of which were Martes responsibility); Eliminates the double play.

Two hits follow, and this game has turned into a one run game. Only batter retired by Politte was from a nice force play turned by Uribe.

This ump not calling the outside corner isn't helping.

I can tell you this right now, if these high scoring games do not stop, we aren't going to win this division.

Offense offense offense...that's all this team seems to be lately.

WE need PITCHING.