Aaron Miles

My only point was let's let the whole season play out........

The bottom line is, no matter how good Miles does, the trade was a good one for the Sox. Once the decision was made that Willie Harris would start over Miles, then the trade was needed, both for the Sox and for Miles.

If you want to argue whether Miles or Harris should be playing 2B for the Sox, go ahead....... I prefer to look ahead, not back. The Sox are winning and Harris is more than holding his own.

Sounds like a winner for all.

The bottom line is, no matter how good Miles does, the trade was a good one for the Sox.  Once the decision was made that Willie Harris would start over Miles, then the trade was needed, both for the Sox and for Miles.

If you want to argue whether Miles or Harris should be playing 2B for the Sox, go ahead.......  I prefer to look ahead, not back.  The Sox are winning and Harris is more than holding his own. 

That's cool. I just think it's cool that you were the only one defending Miles while we were all kinda slamming him. Shows you really know what you're talking about.

The bottom line is, no matter how good Miles does, the trade was a good one for the Sox.  Once the decision was made that Willie Harris would start over Miles, then the trade was needed, both for the Sox and for Miles.

If you want to argue whether Miles or Harris should be playing 2B for the Sox, go ahead.......  I prefer to look ahead, not back.  The Sox are winning and Harris is more than holding his own. 

thanks....... but i guess that depends on who you ask lol

I still note the fact that he isn't drawing walks.  I dont' think he's a bad hitter, its just he's got to be leadoff hitter and he doesn't draw the walks to fullfill that job, imo.

I don't think it's that important to draw walks even if you are a leadoff hitter. Sean Burroughs hardly draws one, and he's like 7th in the league in OBP leading off for the Padres. As long as you can get on base that is. :)

I saw a great interview last night of Rockie's manager, Clint Hurdle, and he kept saying, "Good for Juan, because he wan't going to play like that in Colorado." Then he said a bunch of positive things about Miles like hard work and not getting discouraged when he was sent down, etc. Actually, the biggest reason they sent him down was because they just plain needed a 13th pitcher, because they were getting rocked so hard every day.

I saw a great interview last night of Rockie's manager, Clint Hurdle, and he kept saying, "Good for Juan, because he wan't going to play like that in Colorado."  Then he said a bunch of positive things about Miles like hard work and not getting discouraged when he was sent down, etc.  Actually, the biggest reason they sent him down was because they just plain needed a 13th pitcher, because they were getting rocked so hard every day.

Aaron is the kind of player Sox fans would love to watch. He plays hard and is what you might call a grinder...... He has the right attitude about everything. I have a friend in Colorado and although she says the Rockies suck, she likes watching him play.

Rex, I think Miles has established himself as the second sacker for the Rockettes the rest of the way.  Gonzales has tailed off; Miles had two doubles today in a losing (of course) cause.

Yep, and I am confident he will be solid for them the rest of the season.