Colon

sox-r-us

Bartolo Colon (4-5) was charged with six runs and nine hits in six innings, and was booed off the mound following Chicago's three-run fifth.

The portly right-hander, who signed a four-year, $51 million contract with the Angels last December, is 0-3 over his last six starts - having allowed 32 earned runs in 32 innings during that stretch.

The three home runs against Colon increased his total to 19, tying Matt Morris of St. Louis for the most allowed in the majors. Last season with the White Sox, Colon surrendered a career-worst 30 homers.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Bartolo Colon (4-5) was charged with six runs and nine hits in six innings, and was booed off the mound following Chicago's three-run fifth.

The portly right-hander, who signed a four-year, $51 million contract with the Angels last December, is 0-3 over his last six starts - having allowed 32 earned runs in 32 innings during that stretch.

The three home runs against Colon increased his total to 19, tying Matt Morris of St. Louis for the most allowed in the majors. Last season with the White Sox, Colon surrendered a career-worst 30 homers.

There's a "Colon" thread in the sportsbar. But, like I said in that one. The Cubs were not just getting cheap hits. They were hitting rockets all over the field. It looked like batting practice out there. If i'm the Angels i'm seriously concerned right now.

I was one of the many booing. Was talking to some Sox fans at the game and we were all kind of thinking how most of last year he looked last (until the end). I'm thinking he'll do the same in Anaheim.

I don't know whats up with him, although his fastball looked more crisp. Ortiz pitched great again out of the pen.

There's a "Colon" thread in the sportsbar.  But, like I said in that one.  The Cubs were not just getting cheap hits.  They were hitting rockets all over the field.  It looked like batting practice out there.  If i'm the Angels i'm seriously concerned right now.

About four years of concern. The Sox dodged a bullet on that one, which is exactly why they don't sign pitchers for over three years.

We'd all be a bunch of pissed people if the Sox would have paid tub-o-goo all that jack and gotten these kind of results.

Kind of like we were with Buerhle at the start of last season. Quite a few wanted to grant him his wish to play for the Cardinals.

Kind of like we were with Buerhle at the start of last season. Quite a few wanted to grant him his wish to play for the Cardinals.

In my own view, I had ( and still have ) FAR less of a problem with the Sox giving a long-term deal to a younger left-hander who keeps himself in shape than an older fatass righty with back concerns, who has NEVER bothered to get in shape.

No comparison between the two, in my opinion.

I never wanted Mark to go to St. Louis, for what it's worth. I took the St. Louis talk to be Mark kind of joking with the StL media and people he knows at banquets and such. I'm VERY glad he's still here.

In my own view, I had ( and still have ) FAR less of a problem with the Sox giving a long-term deal to a younger left-hander who keeps himself in shape than an older fatass righty with back concerns, who has NEVER bothered to get in shape.

No comparison between the two, in my opinion.

I never wanted Mark to go to St. Louis, for what it's worth. I took the St. Louis talk to be Mark kind of joking with the StL media and people he knows at banquets and such. I'm VERY glad he's still here.

My comparison was to being pissed off at a pitcher, not their contract stuff. Besides I'm happy we have/had Wright and are giving an opportunity to our farm system to fill out the rotation.

Look I can forgive Colon for being worthless because his struggles entertain me, but I just realized he got out-dueled by Glendom f***ing Rusch, handing the Cubs a win - and if there is one thing that is good for the Sox, it's Cubs losing, losing, losong, losing, losing, losing, losing and losing some more....And they are above .500. :angry:

No good POS scumbag deserves all the injuries that are coming his way in the next 3 years for all care. :fyou :puke

Look I can forgive Colon for being worthless because his struggles entertain me, but I just realized he got out-dueled by Glendom f***ing Rusch, handing the Cubs a win - and if there is one thing that is good for the Sox, it's Cubs losing, losing, losong, losing, losing, losing, losing and losing some more....And they are above .500.  :angry:

No good POS scumbag deserves all the injuries that are coming his way in the next 3 years for all care. :fyou :puke

C'mon Brando. Don't hold back. Say what you really feel. :cheers