Groom throws wife out of Train

DBAHO

AN Egyptian bride died when her husband shoved her out of a moving train between the southern towns of Aswan and Qena, police said today.

The incident followed a row between Atef Adel Faraghali, 35, and his wife, Sharbat Abdel Fatah, according to police.

The couple married 10 days earlier in Aswan, the bride's hometown, and after the wedding, Faraghali apparently proposed they travel to Qena to visit his parents, but she refused.

She changed her mind only after being threatened with divorce. However, the couple got into a shouting match on the train and Faraghali shoved his wife out of the window, killing her on the spot, police said.

AN Egyptian bride died when her husband shoved her out of a moving train between the southern towns of Aswan and Qena, police said today.

The incident followed a row between Atef Adel Faraghali, 35, and his wife, Sharbat Abdel Fatah, according to police.

The couple married 10 days earlier in Aswan, the bride's hometown, and after the wedding, Faraghali apparently proposed they travel to Qena to visit his parents, but she refused.

She changed her mind only after being threatened with divorce. However, the couple got into a shouting match on the train and Faraghali shoved his wife out of the window, killing her on the spot, police said.

That guy is an asshole.

I'll punch my ticket to hell.

I laughed.

/The Cheat is not a good person.

Imagine if it was reversed...the bride threw the groom out of a moving train....All the latenight hosts would be doing jokes..it would be more "acceptable"

It's always like that.. I remember that story of that girl running over her husband(I think it was her husband) with her car several times...Guys like Leno told that story and you'd hear laughs in the audience...Imagine of the husband had run over her wife? The story wouldn't be told or joked with or if it was, you'd hear no laughs or giggles from the audience..

It's more acceptable if a women kills a guy...roles reversed, it's more taboo to talk about....

Just an observation

Imagine if it was reversed...the bride threw the groom out of a moving train....All the latenight hosts would be doing jokes..it would be more "acceptable"

It's always like that.. I remember that story of that girl running over her husband(I think it was her husband) with her car several times...Guys like Leno told that story and you'd hear laughs in the audience...Imagine of the husband had run over her wife? The story wouldn't be told or joked with or if it was, you'd hear no laughs or giggles from the audience..

It's more acceptable if a women kills a guy...roles reversed, it's more taboo to talk about....

Just an observation

IIRC, I think that was in Texas last year or the year before. I think the jokes were making fun of how stupid she was because even tough she ran over him several times she tried to say she "didn't know" she had.. and was caught on video tape!