Which would you rather have?

greasywheels121

If you could only have one, which would you rather have?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only have one, which would you rather have?

• Solid hitter
    • Solid Starting pitcher
    • Solid Reliever

Our offense can survive without another bat; our offense will be boosted even more when Mags gets back.

Our bullpen isn't as bad as it's performing right now. We could have a good set up in Takatsu closing and Marte setting-up.

The Sox really need another starting pitcher; it's really hard to watch this team, when you know every 5th day there's going to be a loss up in the standings. I feel really good about Buerhle, Loaiza, Garland, and Scho. However, we just need another SP.

Sp is the definite answer. Our offense while not perfect is solid, with shingo's performance last night, i think we should be ok with our BP. We just need one more starter to make this team, probably the most complete team in the MLB

I'm the only one that has voted for reliever so far. I get scared anytime ANYONE comes in out of the bullpen, with the exception of Shingo. Otherwise, we don't have anyone that can come in and automatically shut the other team down. Not even Marte so far.

I'm the only one that has voted for reliever so far. I get scared anytime ANYONE comes in out of the bullpen, with the exception of Shingo. Otherwise, we don't have anyone that can come in and automatically shut the other team down. Not even Marte so far.

Damaso is getting there. He's pitched well of late, yesterday I believe if he was left in he would have got out of that inning without letting up a run, if politte wasn't brought in. Another starting pitcher is definitely the biggest need on this team right now but another reliever is up there also.