AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

Up .5 a game on the Twinkies now!!!!!

:headbang :cheers :headbang

Two games in the loss column also. :headbang :headbang

Let me be the first in this thread to congratulate carlos on 27 in a row. When he was going bad I was all over him. I also started a couple threads about trading him, I'm very happy to eat my crow now. WAY TO GO CARLOS :headbang :headbang :headbang

Tell me about it Soxnbears.  Friday was the first, and possibly only game I'll be able to make it to this year.  I'm glad I did stay for the whole thing though, things got somewhat intersting compared to the 2 hits over 8 innings before it!

friday was the 1st game this year that I could say I didn't have a good time at. The game just flat out sucked. I was driving on my way home on the ryan, listening to the bot. of the 9th. I would have killed myself if they came back and won that game.

friday was the 1st game this year that I could say I didn't have a good time at.  The game just flat out sucked.  I was driving on my way home on the ryan, listening to the bot. of the 9th.  I would have killed myself if they came back and won that game.

:lolhitting

Oh man, who wouldn't have? This year I think it's a pretty good idea to not leave until it's all over. Forget the traffic. :ph34r:

Here's to a good series and hopefully another good series against the fish! :cheers