Nicole Kidman

GASHWOUND

Can you imagine the line of 10 year old boys outside of that friggin' casting office??? Sorry, I know this is all wrong and such, but when I was 10, if I had heard about that movie being filmed, I would have sold off all of my Star Wars, Godzilla, Planet Of The Apes, etc. toys to buy a ticket to the UK for a shot at being in that film!!!

But whoever filmed this thing is an idiot.

I guess now we know why Nichole and Tom truely broke up. I guess Tom just wasn't man enough. :lol:

I'll believe this when I believe in alien space babies who weigh 1,000 pounds who had love affairs with Rosie and Willie Nelson.

Exactly. There is a higher chance that Marshall Mathers is indeed just a misunderstood genius and not in fact a homophobic, misogynistic insecure poseur...than there is that this story is true.

Exactly. There is a higher chance that Marshall Mathers is indeed just a misunderstood genius and not in fact a homophobic, misogynistic insecure poseur...than there is that this story is true.

:lolhitting :) :ph34r:

• 2 months later...
Many disgusted viewers walked out of the theater at the Venice Film Festival Tuesday night after a shocking nude scene featuring Kidman and the boy sharing an erotic bath.

Is this the first time Nicole will appear nude in a film? BTW, this movie sounds horrible as hell. :puke

Eminem is the s***, hahahaha you wish you could be him, he speaks more truth than any political figure ever could. just because you dont want to hear the things he says doesnt make them un true.