Chronicles of Riddick

GASHWOUND

Anybody see the movie? I saw it today and still can't deside if I liked it or not...I liked it...and didn't...

Got the same reaction from some of my bros..."I kinda liked it"

That should be in the trailer....YOU'LL KINDA of LIKE IT!!!!!

I thought it was a below average action flick. The plot was pretty weak and the action scenes were only ok.

Spoilers

The beginning when the Nacromanders arrived was pretty good but the movie got gradually worse from there on out. Once Riddick got taken to Crematoria the movie started to really suck IMO. Bringing Jack into the movie did nothing to help further the plot and the fight scene as they were on the surface was just a terrible action scene. And basically as soon as the Nacromanders said something about you keep what you kill it was obvious that Riddick would kill the Grand Marshall or whatever he was called.

Brian wants to see it, but I don't so I convinced him to wait until it comes out on DVD (I generally fall asleep within a few minutes of a movie I don't like lol). I am sick of the guy that is starring in this.

In other news, I picked up Seasons 1, 2 and 3 of the Family Guy over the weekend. I LMAO all weekend.