MinnesotaSoxFan

Who would you rather marry?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather marry?

• Marry the Twins fan
    • Marry the Cubs fan
    • Marry the Tigers fan
    • Marry the Royals fan

Man, that's tough but I'd have to go with the Cub fan. Reasons being, while the Twins are our divisional rivals, they could not be our biggest divisional rival in a few years, say if the Tiggers or Indians start to become good, tough teams, and somehow the Twins fall into mediocrity for a few more years waiting for their talent to finish coming into it's own.

So, if you marry the Twins fan, then the Twins fall off the face of the earth a few years later, the Twins fan will have NOTHING on you.

The Cubs, however, will ALWAYS be our rivals and biggest arch-nemesis that doesn't include inter-divisional play.

Cubs fan would get drunk and fall down the stairs.

Twins fans are quite annoying having lived with some.

KC is the answer, hell what is wrong with porking a farmer's daughter.

Who cares what team she roots for were not going to talk Baseball in bed..... :D ;)

Who cares what team she roots for were not going to talk Baseball in bed.....  :D  ;)

I can see it now.

A Sox fan and a Twins fan are sleeping in the same bed...

Sox fan: I think it's time to start looking towards our future, I want to have a kid. Let's go!

Twins fan: Hahahahahahaha the white sucks got swept hahahaha enjoy second place, the big skirt is an overrated crybaby hahahahahaha!

Sox fan: :fyou

Marrying a Cub fan would be the worst.  Then you'd have to buy Cub gear for her birthday and Christmas.  You'd also have to look at it all the time.

:puke  :fthecubs

There's a point I missed! No way I'm ever purchasing even the tiniest of Cubs merchandise.

At a bowling tournament during it me and my mom won this POS Sammy Sosa card that was framed. Needless to say I took the card out, stuck in my favorite Big hurt card, and covered the plate that says Sammy Sosa with a piece of paper with "Frank Thomas" on it. Now that's a prize. :)

I can see it now.

Sox fan: I think it's time to start looking towards our future, I want to have a kid. Let's go!

Twins fan: Hahahahahahaha the white sucks got swept hahahaha enjoy second place, the big skirt is an overrated crybaby hahahahahaha!

Sox fan:  :fyou

Ill tell her I'll ENJOY being swepped. Now i'm gonna sweep your ass.. LOL!!!!

I can see it now.

sadly this is what most of them sound like.

I am friends with way too many twins fans.

Marrying a Cub fan would be the worst.  Then you'd have to buy Cub gear for her birthday and Christmas.  You'd also have to look at it all the time.

:puke  :fthecubs

Ahhh, it's not that bad.

My wife is a big Cub fan, but she also roots for the Sox.

I go to games at Wrigley with her, and I "call a truce" when I do.

I'm not gonna be a jackoff and make her day awful.

That's stupid and juvenile - it's only baseball, for Chrissakes.

To me it's simple, Chicago is my favorite city in the world, and the place that I still, despite a mortgage elsewhere, call home. I would take a Chicagoan over someone from Detroit, Minnesota, or Kansas City in a heartbeat.

If the Sox would move, say to Florida, I would switch to the Cubs in a moments notice. Until that moment, I'd have pictures of billy goats and steve bartman in my library. Perhaps even a Leon Durham autographed baseball card. You only can really, really hurt the ones you love.

I can see it now.

:lolhitting

LMAO......That is so much like the Whitesox.com message boards, it's scary!

This is a tough ass question; I think I could probably handle my wife being a Cubs fan.....It would be harder if she was a fan of a division rival.

I picked marry a Royals fan because, well, I am (now if we can get a date set that is open at the Church and the Old Barn, our stress levels would depreciate greatly). lol

EDIT: He was a Cubs fan, but I cured him of that disease... :ph34r: