Stephen A Smith

He was on Sportscenter saying the Lakers win the Title no problem with comments like " Did I stutter " when being an ass when asked in semi's if anyone had a chance but LA , he is not as mouthy now when he talks, Lakers can still win but it is unlikely IMO.

Charles Barkley he is not. Dusche-bag extravagant; yes.

In his own world he's never wrong. I love it how he presents himself as so articulate. This is the sort of sentences he babbles during Sportscenter exclusives:

"The Lakers in game one were so COM-PLA-CENT and LE-THAR-GIC I was shuddering at the COM-PLEX-I-TIES which detailed their loss. " This, of course, is all said yelling.

Smith's just another member of the "It's not what I say, it's how loudly I say it" club.

Club president, of course, is Jim Rome.

Rome, by the way, said after Game 2 of the NBA Finals, "Sorry, Detroit, that kind of loss is a back-breaker, and I can't see you coming back from it".

Real astute analysis, assbag!

Speaking of Jim Rome... I love that clip from the ESPN show that Rome had where his guest flipped the table over, threw Rome on the ground, and started punching him. I'm blanking right now on who the guest was, but he has the same last name as some woman tennis player and Rome kept calling him by the first name of that woman tennis player to piss him off.

Speaking of Jim Rome... I love that clip from the ESPN show that Rome had where his guest flipped the table over, threw Rome on the ground, and started punching him.  I'm blanking right now on who the guest was, but he has the same last name as some woman tennis player and Rome kept calling him by the first name of that woman tennis player to piss him off.

Jim Everett.

College gameday is a badass pregame show! :headbang I love Fowler and Herbstreit, but Corso can get a little wierd sometimes.

Is Corso the guy that used to coach the Orlando Rennigades..? I used to be his neighbor when I lived in Florida.

Of course they are! 

Lee Corso • 1973-1982

Career Record at Indiana: 41-68-2

Big Ten Record at Indiana: 28-52-2

Lee Corso took over as head football coach in 1973 after leading the Louisville Cardinals to two Missouri Valley Conference titles in four seasons. At IU, he led the Hoosiers to two winning seasons and a 1979 Holiday Bowl victory over previously unbeaten Brigham Young. Indiana's victory against the Cougars propelled Corso's team to 16th in the UPI poll, the Hoosiers' first top-20 ranking since 1967. While at Indiana, Corso was active with the American Football Coaches Association. He also served on the Ethics Committee, the Rules Committee, and the NCAA Public Relations Seminar. During his tenure he coached in the All-American Bowl and the Japan Bowl. Corso is currently employed by ESPN where he works as a studio analyst on College Gameday.

Wow, a whopping 2 winning seasons!!!!! :cheers :puke