My Penis Burns ... Why ?

JoeBatters

DON'T MASTURBATE!!!

If males don't masturbate, their bodies will just do it for them anyways.

really???????? never knew that............

Well that's assuming they don't have any more legitimate means of release. You probably just never gave anyone enough opportunity to find out HSC.

DON'T MASTURBATE!!!

If males don't masturbate, their bodies will just do it for them anyways.

really???????? never knew that............

Yeah, when I guy has a wet dream, its his body's way of cleaning out old sperm (since the male body never stops producing more sperm cells during fertile years). If you don't clean your system out manually, good ol' nature will do it for you, anyways.

Guest hotsoxchick1

thanks for sharing that little tidbit of information............now i know what really causes that wet spot you all are trying to get us to sleep in all the time............ :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

tommy turner vs. buhela ball breaker........."i know that penis it has a mole on it.. if we could put him and 5 other boys in a lineup i can pick it out"........lol......the good ol days of sticking ones member in a hole for amusement...... :D

tommy turner vs. buhela ball breaker........."i know that penis it has a mole on it.. if we could put him and 5 other boys in a lineup i can pick it out"........lol......the good ol days of sticking ones member in a hole for amusement...... :D

Ahh...good ol' Porky's. :D

What is Penial Discharge? Is it discharge of cum? Skin? Sperm? I am reading up on an STD for Joey.

Depends... It's basically a broad term for anything that is discharged from the penis. When all things are normal, its just your regular, run-of-the-mill sperm and alkaline fluid... Sometimes, however, when you have an S.T.I. that attacks your testicles or the glands that produce the alkaline fluid (the white stuff), yo' dick starts to shoot out some weird and nasty s***....

Or it could be urine.

Didn't need to hear that.

The one thing that grosses the hell out of me the most is reading talk on STDs....that's just sick. I can't stand it....crabs, whatever the hell this thing is you guys are talking about(penial discharge or whatever)...the worst I've seen pictures of is cauliflower penis....yuck.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Didn't need to hear that.

The one thing that grosses the hell out of me the most is reading talk on STDs....that's just sick.  I can't stand it....crabs, whatever the hell this thing is you guys are talking about(penial discharge or whatever)...the worst I've seen pictures of is cauliflower penis....yuck.

then you better make sure your soilder always has a helmet on before going into battle wsf.......lol..... :headbang