Vote for the Sox!

SoxFan1

All-Star Ballot?

You guys better vote to get Frank, C-Lee, and other deserved White Sox All-Stars into the All-Star game!!!!!

It doesnt mean anything

Frank is 400,000 + behind Giambi...No chance

and Lee isnt even in the top 10....No chance

Maggs in #8 but he is injured

No one knows who Uribe is so no chance

I dont feel like wasting my time

There is still like 16 days left to vote. Besides, if you keep pressing vote again, your same votes stay checked and written in. Its faster and better than last years.

There is NO CHANCE of them being voted in, you could stay up now until those 16 days voting continoulsy and it would make no difference, as we are voting for our guys more people around the world are voting for Giambi, Vlad Guerro, Nomar, and Jeter, Im pretty sure there is no one in Japan voting for Carlos Lee and Juan Uribe and those guys are crazy about voting. face it, you are WASTING YOUR TIME voting.

Thomas' numbers in 2003, at the ASB:

AB R  H  2B 3B HR RBI BB HBP SO SB CS  AVG  OBP SLG    OPS

301 46 81 23 0  20  48 64 8 66  0  0    .269    .407    .545    .952

Varitek did have much better numbers than Frank but i still voted a ton for frank ;)

Varitek did have much better numbers than Frank but i still voted a ton for frank  ;)

Looking at what redandwhite just posted, they were basically about the same w/ the exception of BA. You have to remember what Boston's offense was last year, and what the White Sox offense was in the first half of 2003. That had to hurt Thomas' RBI numbers a little bit, and help Vartiek's.