92yo Man survives 272 snake bites

DBAHO

A 92-year-old man living in a Himalayan village in India has survived 272 snake bites by following a simple tip - never eat salt, a report said.

Amar Singh, whose home is deep in the remote Narag valley in India's mountainous Himachal Pradesh state, loves the creatures and despite being bitten never hits or kills them, the United News of India said.

Instead, he picks up the hissing snakes and deposits them in their jungle homes. Singh received his survival tip more than 50 years ago from a traditional healer of snake bites, the report said.

Come on, at some point it became fun for the masochist  :lol:

And they all bit me in the groin  :ph34r:  :unsure:

remind me to wear a cup if I ever handle snakes. Then again, I would have a cool story..."I lost the left one to a desert rattler in Pheonix, the other one has been to scared to come down ever since"

remind me to wear a cup if I ever handle snakes.  Then again, I would have a cool story..."I lost the left one to a desert rattler in Pheonix, the other one has been to scared to come down ever since"

LMAO, that's in the archive :lolhitting :lolhitting