Kobe guarantees win in game 5

I guarantee the palace of Auburn hills will be rockin tomorrow night and theres nothing the Lakers can do.

I also guarantee that little turd Karl Malone will be shut down and out again and wont be a factor in any way,shape or form. He doesnt derserve a ring for just being a name on the lakers roster. Go Pistons. :headbang

I guarantee the palace of Auburn hills will be rockin tomorrow night and theres nothing the Lakers can do.

I also guarantee that little turd Karl Malone will be shut down and out again and wont be a factor in any way,shape or form. He doesnt derserve a ring for just being a name on the lakers roster. Go Pistons.  :headbang

Karl Malone's knees are shot and he'll be lucky if he can play 10 minutes. As for Bryant, well, he'll be needing this after the game tomorrow.

I also guarantee that little turd Karl Malone will be shut down and out again and wont be a factor in any way,shape or form. He doesnt derserve a ring for just being a name on the lakers roster. Go Pistons.  :headbang

Karl Malone's knees are shot. He'll be lucky to play 10 minutes, which will be the last 10 minutes of his career.

As for Kobe, well, he'll need a good supply of this stuff here after Game 5.

Karl Malone's knees are shot.  He'll be lucky to play 10 minutes, which will be the last 10 minutes of his career.

As for Kobe, well, he'll need a good supply of this stuff here after Game 5.

:lolhitting Nuke you always bring the best images. I miss the batting tee. :crying :D

:lolhitting Nuke you always bring the best images.  I miss the batting tee. :crying  :D

LOL!!! I have a feeling the batting tee will be making a few more appearances before the season is out.

As for Kobe, not long after he's done blowing his nose and wiping away his tears he may be getting fitted for a pair of these...........

LOL!!! I have a feeling the batting tee will be making a few more appearances before the season is out.

As for Kobe, not long after he's done blowing his nose and wiping away his tears he may be getting fitted for a pair of these...........

:lolhitting :lolhitting Great image, won't ever happen though.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm the world biggest Laker hater. I despise them. But, even in looking at this series as just a fan. I don't see anyway the Lakers can win. They don't have any scoring outside of Shaq and Kobe. Malone is hurt. Payton flat out sucks. Their role players remind me of the 1999 Bulls. Add to that the Pistons r gaining more and more confidence by the day. They now KNOW they're better than the Lakers. I predict a 15 point Pistons win in gm 5.

I'm not gonna lie.  I'm the world biggest Laker hater.  I despise them.  But,  even in looking at this series as just a fan.  I don't see anyway the Lakers can win.  They don't have any scoring outside of Shaq and Kobe.  Malone is hurt.  Payton flat out sucks.  Their role players remind me of the 1999 Bulls.  Add to that the Pistons r gaining more and more confidence by the day.  They now KNOW they're better than the Lakers.  I predict a 15 point Pistons win in gm 5.

Malone is hurt, Payton is too old and slow to keep up and Kobe is choking like I've never seen anybody choke in the playoffs before. He's heaving up all kinds of crazy shots that wouldn't go in without help from a remote control and whining to the refs every 5 minutes about this that and the other.

Shaq is the only one doing anything for that team right now and it aint enough against a really deep Pistons team.