White Sox Radio Brief

WhiteSoxPride3035

For anyone in the North Chicago suburbs (I know the North side is terrible, but it's where my family is, and being in high school, this is where I have to be!), I am on the radio for 88.5 FM WGBK. It is a school run station, and I just finished a production on the Sox' acquisitons of Bartolo Colon and Billy Koch. I have interviews with a friend of mine, and our good pal here at SoxNEt, Jim, AKA BigHurt4Evah. Please tune into 88.5 FM if you are within the stations radius and you will here it starting friday, February 28th. The station is on every Monday and Wednesday,and every other Friday accordingly. I am on from 6-7 on Wednesdays, but I will probably be moved because I hate a kid who I'm with; some stupid freshman (no offense to all the cool freshman here at SoxNet). Anyways, any of you could call in at 1-847-486-4487, our sports shows are scheduled from 6-7 every day we are on, so give me a call on Wednesday, and ask for Mike Castro (that's me) and we could get you on the air to talk about the White Sox with me and other fans. Please notify me through this if you would like to call next Wednesday, because it is better if I am expecting it. Thanks!

Guest hotsoxchick1
What high school is that?

thats what i was wondering.. maybe we should just drop in and say hi in person......... lol lol lol lol ....thats cool they let you talk on the radio.........