Chat Tonight

MinnesotaSoxFan

I have softball tonight.  The LBC is looking to go 8-0 :ph34r:

One of my friends is on Emanuel, and he said they are 6-2, with the two losses coming against you guys. Your team must just be that good.

Anyways, I'll be there probably. Tonight is the first night in about a week that I don't have a baseball game or two. :headbang I have ten games in the next five days, so it will be the last chat I can go to in a while.

I need help figuring out what the hell is wrong with my PC of how suddenly it is so slow and how it could have worked nicely before...any suggestions? I've tried Internet options, delete cookies and temporary files...

Check your memory usage, if u hav XP, just press Ctrl Alt Delete, and see what programs are taking up heaps of memory like Kazaa etc. :o

I need help figuring out what the hell is wrong with my PC of how suddenly it is so slow and how it could have worked nicely before...any suggestions? I've tried Internet options, delete cookies and temporary files...

Run Spybot Search and Destroy and Ad-aware. My computer was running really slow this morning and i ran those and now its perfect :)