Here's someone who's not too fond of what

Where did you see the phrase "it's about us"..? All the ones I saw said "Pride" on them...  :huh

I've heard people mention them that they have both on them. I guess on one side it said "Sox Pride" and on the other it says "It's about us." This was in the Sun Times article that I posted above:

Boyer and other staffers wore "Sox Pride'' T-shirts at the Cell last weekend, and the Sox were inundated with phone calls from people wanting to buy the shirts. They'll be available at the Cell during the next homestand. The shirts will say, "It's about us.'' No, they won't say anything negative about the Cubs. I'm pretty sure that will disappoint a lot of Sox fans, who live to dog the Cubbies. But I could be wrong.

So in the great tradition of basketball, the Bull Sox now introduce players individually. Instead of running out to their positions together, they run out solo.

Who said there's no "I" in "S-O-X"?

Is this guy a dumbass? They all ran out together. They just introduced the players by position on the Jumbotron. :bang

My aunt had to pick me up at the dealership today as they ran out of loaners (bulls***) and she had some sports station on who was taking a call from some whiny Cub fan b****ing about the commercial and saying that Sox fans blame Cub fans for the lack of attendance...I have something for him...

:fyou :fyou :fyou

the Home Run of the Century intro is done? Gone?

I loved that pasionately.

On the other hand, fewer and fewer people were doing it and most Sox players now weren't around for its origins.

Times change.  If they are doing something new, so be it.  It sounds as if the fans are liking it so why not?

I'm not sure what you mean by the Homerun of the Century intro? When they're showing all the past white sox greats? That's still part of the intro.