Army reveals new uniform

greasywheels121

Desert?

No.. those unis are for when we invade France next year.

:lol:

LOL!!!

At least when we do that we'll be able to march in the shade down the main drag in Paris instead of the desert.

Seriously though the new uniform is a really good thing for us. It was redesigned so that it's more comfortable, it's also very easy to take care of & the pixilated design is vastly superior to the splotchy design of our current uniforms and it eliminates the black color which is the first thing someone's eye picks up when you move.

Also it's designed specifically for use with the body armor we're issued so that we can actually get to the stuff we're carrying on our shirt pockets without opening up the vest.

LOL!!!

At least when we do that we'll be able to march in the shade down the main drag in Paris instead of the desert.

Seriously though the new uniform is a really good thing for us.  It was redesigned so that it's more comfortable, it's also very easy to take care of &  the pixilated design is vastly superior to the splotchy design of our current uniforms and it eliminates the black color which is the first thing someone's eye picks up when you move.

Also it's designed specifically for use with the body armor we're issued so that we can actually get to the stuff we're carrying on our shirt pockets without opening up the vest.

It's always good to get an informed opinion. Thanks Nuke.

I understand what you said Nuke and that much makes sense to me. But having the color be gray-ish... aside from in cities, wouldnt it stick out? That's just what my ignorant self kinda wonders when i look at that...