Congratulations

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to start a Congrats thread and noticed this one.... :o

Im so f***ing happy, where is Heather Lee at to help out on the hit streak festivities!

Lets keep it going #45, i know the next 2 days will be no fun with Pavano and Beckett coming back from the DL on Thursday night.

Also, i stated this in the game thread tonight, but Baseball Tonight will be doing a special feature on Carlos and streak....

I was just about to start a Congrats thread and noticed this one.... :o

Im so f***ing happy, where is Heather Lee at to help out on the hit streak festivities!

Lets keep it going #45, i know the next 2 days will be no fun with Pavano and Beckett coming back from the DL on Thursday night.

Also, i stated this in the game thread tonight, but Baseball Tonight will be doing a special feature on Carlos and streak....

How do you know that they will be doing a special feature on him have they already said that.

Alright cool thanx i was not watching it when that said that i guess.

yeah, it was right as we scored the 2nd run on that nubber by Dransfelt....

2 TV's in the livingroom.... :)

But they sure are waiting a while, i hope they dont mean they are going to show it at the 11:30 baseball tonight....

Hey - screw a 27 game hit streak, let's talk about Scott Hairston and which pitchers had funny on - field antics!

f*** you BBTN, except you Kruk!  :fyou

I know seriously, i've been waiting an hour and 15 minutes into BBTN and they still havnt even mentioned the Sox! (Except for the first 5 minutes when we won at the top of the 9 o clock hour)

I think they've totally just cut it from the show tonight.

Baseball Tonight - f*** off.

"Hey, let's talk about how many career homeruns Juan Pierre will have! How fun! And Randy Johnson has 27 career balks! Wow, what an interesting tidbit! And hey, this just in - Carlos Beltran is GOING to get traded!"

:headshake :fyou