Congratulations

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball Tonight just cut the segment out. f***ing assholes, if you tell us you're going to spend time examining his swing, then f***ing do it. Holy f***ing s***, assholes.

Sorry if I'm making a big deal about this, but I've waited an hour, watching this bulls*** just because I wanted to see the segment about Lee. And they don't even do it.

Sorry...

Baseball Tonight just cut the segment out.  f***ing assholes, if you tell us you're going to spend time examining his swing, then f***ing do it.  Holy f***ing s***, assholes.

Sorry if I'm making a big deal about this, but I've waited an hour, watching this bulls*** just because I wanted to see the segment about Lee.  And they don't even do it.

Sorry...

You will get some people to say that it is not a big deal whatsoever that he was hardly mentioned. But i agree with you it should have been a much bigger deal. Kruk just mentioned that he thinks lee's hitting streak is the most impressive thing of the night. Thank god.

You will get some people to say that it is not a big deal whatsoever that he was hardly mentioned. But i agree with you it should have been a much bigger deal. Kruk just mentioned that he thinks lee's hitting streak is the most impressive thing of the night. Thank god.

:headbang to Kruk!

Harold? What was that, most important thing was Beltran ? He didnt do nothing today but a nice play in center....

Props to kruk, I thought he was going to be terrible on bbtn but he's actually a pretty good analyst. I've always liked him on the best damn sports show period but those shows are completely different and he's doing very well. Kruker :headbang :headbang

Props to kruk, I thought he was going to be terrible on bbtn but he's actually a pretty good analyst.  I've always liked him on the best damn sports show period but those shows are completely different and he's doing very well.  Kruker :headbang  :headbang

I like kruk because he tells exactly how he feels about a certain player, team, management,etc. He is not there just kissing everyone's ass. :headbang

I didn't make this thread to b**** about BBTN... :(  :fyou

I know its really funny, these people that complain about it are the ones who always complain about BBTN and say thell never watch it again, then when a no name guy (carlos is a no name guy to the rest of the country) has an awesome streak they complain about it not getting enough coverage when IMO it is getting ok coverage. If Frank or Maggs had this streak going, i guarentee it would get tons of coverage. If carlos can keep it goin till 30+ it will get its due.

Im so f***ing happy, where is Heather Lee at to help out on the hit streak festivities!

Here I am, my fellow El Caballo backer!!!!

WHERE IS MAURY PIN STRIPES NOW???? LAWN ORNAMENT???? :lol:

I'm so happy for him, and I nearly teared up when he did that. Keep it on going, Carlosssssssssss, you da man!!!! :headbang

ahh... WSI, I guess. I much enjoyed the sox n roll broadcasts.

SNR was a classic...The Critic's SamME impersonations and Jose Valentin ones were the greatest, as were the lead-ins! I miss bugging them with all of my emails to them bashing them for bashing on Carlos.

And what I dont understand is why are these people waiting to watch??? Im almost positive these people b****ing about not seeing it have seen more Carlos AB's then the crew at BBTN. Why are you watching BBTN for the Sox, you know way more about the team then they do! I just dont get it.

Look, honestly its more about getting Carlos national exposure so that everyone else will notice. I mean, we're stuck watching more Cubs, Red Sox, and Yankee highlights, so just every once in a while there is a chance to get off those 3 teams, then Bristol needs to damn well do it!

I probably shouldnt even care, but its not everyday your favorite player has the longest hit streak in the majors and owns the team record! :headbang

And what I dont understand is why are these people waiting to watch??? Im almost positive these people b****ing about not seeing it have seen more Carlos AB's then the crew at BBTN. Why are you watching BBTN for the Sox, you know way more about the team then they do! I just dont get it.

Sorry for thinking a 28 game hit streak deserves a little better than the last thing said on an hour and a half broadcast... :rolleyes:

OK you guys want a swing break down, I will give it to you. The first half of this season when Carlos was hitting .230 through the first 35 games, he was trying to pull everything down the leftfield line, and looking for homers. a pitch that started on the outer half and ran away from him, was an easy strikeout or at best a pop up. Now he has cut down his swing and if the ball is on the outer half he is looking to right and rightcenter with it. Center in, Carlos is still jumping on the ball looking to hit it hard. But since the scouting report is to get him out away, he doesn't see many inner half pitches. During his 28 game hitting streak Carlos is hitting .381 with 45 hits.

Screw BBTN, we got all of the analysts we need right here on Soxtalk!

To Carlos :cheers

Do it again, and you tie Jolten Joe ;)

BTW the funniest scene from that last night was were they tossed Carlos the ball after his double, and Carlos takes the ball and tosses it towards the Sox dugout. Jose picks up the ball and fakes like he is going to throw it into the crowd. I fell out of my seat laughing.

OK you guys want a swing break down, I will give it to you.    The first half of this season when Carlos was hitting .230 through the first 35 games, he was trying to pull everything down the leftfield line, and looking for homers.  a pitch that started on the outer half and ran away from him, was an easy strikeout or at best a pop up.  Now he has cut down his swing and if the ball is on the outer half he is looking to right and rightcenter with it.  Center in, Carlos is still jumping on the ball looking to hit it hard.  But since the scouting report is to get him out away, he doesn't see many inner half pitches.  During his 28 game hitting streak Carlos is hitting .381 with 45 hits.

Screw BBTN, we got all of the analysts we need right here on Soxtalk!

To Carlos :cheers

Do it again, and you tie Jolten Joe ;)

BTW the funniest scene from that last night was were they tossed Carlos the ball after his double, and Carlos takes the ball and tosses it towards the Sox dugout.  Jose picks up the ball and fakes like he is going to throw it into the crowd.  I fell out of my seat laughing.

Lol, that was great, Jose has got to be as fun as Ozzie is in the dugout, bringing up the question, Would Jose Valentin be a good future manager?

Anyway, thanks Southsider Gammons for the breakdown for those who havnt watched every at bat of Carlos this year. But it really wasnt the breakdown of the swing I was looking for, I just wanted to be greedy and get some national pub, but I'm over it now.

Next up for Carlos, Carl Pavano and Josh Beckett. (Gulp!)

Lol, that was great, Jose has got to be as fun as Ozzie is in the dugout, bringing up the question, Would Jose Valentin be a good future manager? 

Anyway, thanks Southsider Gammons for the breakdown for those who havnt watched every at bat of Carlos this year.  But it really wasnt the breakdown of the swing I was looking for, I just wanted to be greedy and get some national pub, but I'm over it now.

Next up for Carlos, Carl Pavano and Josh Beckett.  (Gulp!)

Well it would be much more impressive if I had a telestrator... :lol: