Teen sells Virginity on Internet

DBAHO

A BRITISH student has put his virginity up for sale on the Internet for 6000 pounds ($15,790), a British newspaper reported.

David Vardy, a 19-year-old media studies undergraduate at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, had 7000 hits on eBay before the Internet auction site removed the advert, The Daily Express said.

"I am always coming up with these crazy ideas," the student told the tabloid. "I just did the whole thing for fun.

"My parents have no clue about what I am up to. I think that if they found out they would probably be a bit shocked but realise it was just another one of those silly things to do."

Vardy said he had not had time for a girlfriend due to various multimedia projects but hoped for a really nice woman to stump up the fee - with 1000 pounds ($2600) going to the charity Oxfam.

"If she did offer 6000 pounds ($15,790) then sure, I might as well do it," he added.

And the teenager - who listed his interests as computers, entertainment, the media and money - has attracted women the world over who reckon he is worth every penny.

Offers have come in from as far afield as Australia, Canada and the United States for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Vardy's advert comes after Bristol University student Rosie Reid offered her virginity to the highest bidder on the Internet.

The 18-year-old lesbian eventually had sex in a hotel in a run-down area of north London with a 44-year-old man who paid 8400 pounds ($22,100) for the privilege.

Vardy's advert comes after Bristol University student Rosie Reid offered her virginity to the highest bidder on the Internet.

The 18-year-old lesbian eventually had sex in a hotel in a run-down area of north London with a 44-year-old man who paid 8400 pounds ($22,100) for the privilege.

Then she spent half the money on rejuvie and used the other half to invest in high-yield treasuries.

Rinse and repeat.

Bristol Uni don' raise no fool :nono