Cub Fans want Chip Gone...

Chip has been broadcasting Major League games for at ten years and still has no depth perception when it comes to flyballs or balls hit obviously foul. How many times have you seen a guy hit a ball foul and stand at home plate because he knows it's foul, only to have Chip screech like it's going to be a double down the line? Pay me a dollar every time he does this and I'll buy the Cubs before the year's over.

So true... :lol:

He's pathetic.  Stone is excellent.  There was no worse tandem in the history of baseball broadcasting than Chimp and Carter.

While Stone actually knows something about baseball he does have the annoying habit of talking just to hear the sound of his own voice.

So true... :lol:

Chip has been broadcasting Major League games for at ten years and still has no depth perception when it comes to flyballs or balls hit obviously foul.

I don't know what the big surprise is here. His Grandfather did the exact same thing.

Chip sucks and Stone sucks even more. Yes, he played for the Sox but I lost all respect for him when he 1st started broadcasting the Cubs. I watch Cubs games when nothing else is on and sometimes I just want to mute the TV. Chimp is always talking about former Cubs while Stone tries to plan out a way for the Cubs to get back into the game. They're f***ing annoying!!!!!!!!!!

At least Harry was drunk, what is Chips excuse?

Anybody remember the old Will Ferrel sketch from SNL?

He played Harry and I think Jeff Goldbloom was on with him.

He had the show "Space: The Infinite Frontier"

It went something like:

Harry Caray: Hey! What about this Mad Cow Disease?

Jeff Goldblum: [completely cracking up] What about it?

Harry Caray: Well, it was here for a while, then it went away. Your thoughts?

Jeff Goldblum: Yes, yes, it was in the news for a while and then it disappeared from the news.

Harry Caray: Good point! [pause] Gee, I hope I never get it. [long pause] Hey! What about this? If you could choose between being the top scientist in your field, or getting Mad Cow Disease, what would it be?

Jeff Goldblum: [pretending to think about it] Well, of course I would choose to be the top scientist in my field.

Harry Caray: [grasping his hand] Oh good! I was worried you would choose Mad Cow!