Joe Crede

NUKE_CLEVELAND

It's really nice to see Crede picking himself off the mat and starting to get hot again.  Maybe there's some truth to the old saying that a rising tide lifts all boats.

So, Koch could be back in the closer's role soon? :lol:

Crede proved to me last year that he has what it takes. That's why whenevr someone talked about trading him, I always came back with a differing opinion. I had confidence that he would turn it around and I expect he'll had respectable numbers by seasons end.

Crede proved to me last year that he has what it takes.  That's why whenevr someone talked about trading him, I always came back with a differing opinion.  I had confidence that he would turn it around and I expect he'll had respectable numbers by seasons end.

I'm with ya there. Everybody trashed Konerko last year when he started slow but he turned it around and still managed a decent season. Crede has turned the corner a month earlier this time around than Konerko did last year and I too expect great things from him when it's all said and done.

It's about damn time. I've always supported, Crede. And I will continue to support him. But when he starts swinging the bat like he is now just it just gets me more mad and frustrated that he doesn't do this with more consistency. I'll be estatic if he can get that average to .250 by the end of the month.

It's really nice to see Crede picking himself off the mat and starting to get hot again.  Maybe there's some truth to the old saying that a rising tide lifts all boats.

If crede hits like we all know he can this offense is more then set. Bring in a starter and a reliever and the sox are good to go. :)

He is looking allot better than before. I do realize that he had 8 homeruns when he was stuck in his funk, but he has turned that around. I’ve seen him calm down and look for the right pitches to hit. I don’t expect Crede to have a whole s*** of RBI’s, but when it comes to a situation when runners are in scoring position; he’ll get the job done.

People soon forget the big hits he had early in the year and that he has 10 homers. Joe-Joe WILL have .270, 20, 80 this year, at the least.

You are most likely right about the other numbers besides batting average. I say on the high side .260 if we are lucky.

If Crede can bat .250 by the all star break that will be great...

He has talent and he's only human.

He'll be fine.

What is he like .220 now? Eh, if he gets to .250 it will be a good start for him hopefully.

So far Crede is having himself a pretty nice June.

In 39 AB's: .308 AVG, .413 OBP, .564 SLG, .977 OPS

Not bad...

If Crede can duplicate those numbers in the last half of June, he'll be at .240 by the end of the month. It's conceivable that he can reach .250 by the break.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Crede's Crew in Florida.

After wondering where those guys have been, they show up in FLorida, and when Joe's getting hot, no less!

Hawk said they weren't at the cell much because they were saving up money for the roadtrip to Miami.

I am hoping Joe can keep it up now. He has been coming around and his swing looks much smoother than before. He has a lot of talent. I think he reminds me a lot of Ventura. Solid defensively and a bit of a slow starter offensively but when he gets it going watch out. Keep up the good work Joe!!!!