Greatest Simpsons Episode

The Beast

Theres wayyy too many...but I'd have to say my current favorite is this one

"Phone call for all, alchoholic, um, jock strap, is eye P. Freely here, hey is there a butts here, a seemore butts, a homer sexual, Mike Rotch, uh amanda hug and kiss a huge ass, Ivanna Tinkle, I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells, and...I like to kiss my own butt."

I also like the scene where Bart allegedly loses his mind over cable TV during his test.

Comments on your favorite quote or episode?

The Homer vs. New York one was funny but the government isn't allowing it to be played because of the towers, which I think is total bulls*** because of the great scene in it.

"Mountain Dew, or Crab Juice?"

"EWW, I'll take the Crab Juice!"

My fav one is when all the baseball players came to Springfield to play in the plant's softball game, mind you this episode was pretty old.....Wade Boggs, Jose Conseco, Griffey, Mattingly, Steve Sax etc.

I loved Mattingly in this one. Mr. Burns kept telling him to shave his sideburns, and he ended up doing it so many times, that he was shaving the hair on his side and top of his head, on the line of where the sideburns would be....

:lolhitting

My favorite is the one where Homer flips out because there's no television or beer.

Actually, any of the Halloween episodes made between 91 and 98 are just flawless.

Classic episode...I really enjoyed seeing him in that episode.

"Homer no beer no food no cooperate..." I think thats what he said.

My fav one is when all the baseball players came to Springfield to play in the plant's softball game, mind you this episode was pretty old.....Wade Boggs, Jose Conseco, Griffey, Mattingly, Steve Sax etc.

I loved Mattingly in this one.  Mr. Burns kept telling him to shave his sideburns, and he ended up doing it so many times, that he was shaving the hair on his side and top of his head, on the line of where the sideburns would be....

Jose Canseco kept going in and saving that one ladies house fire...and I think Griffey Jr. got in trouble with the law.

My favorite episode is the Behind the Laughter one. If you have ever seen Behind the Music on VH1 you will agree. It is a flawless parody with great humor. I do not have one favorite quote so I will just name one from this episode.

For America's favorite family, everything was coming up roses ... but those roses contained ready-to-sting bees. :lolhitting OMG I just cream my shorts laughing everytime I hear that line.

Another great series of quotes is in the hockey one. The hockey episode is one of my favorites, possibly number 2. So in this part of the episode Marge is giving Lisa hugs because she just won.

Bart: Hello, queen Lisa.

Lisa: Bart! What are you doing in my room?

Bart: Lisa, certain differences -- rivalries, if you will -- have come up between us. At first I thought we could talk it over like civilized people. But instead, I just ripped the head off Mr. Honeybunny.

[holds up stuffed rabbit in one hand, head in the other]

Lisa: Bart, that was _your_ cherished childhood toy.

Bart: Aah! Mr. Honeybunny! [tries to repair it, kisses it]

Homer: Quiet down, Bart!

[Lisa orders her brother to leave.]

Lisa: Bart, just get outta here.

Bart: Hey: it's a free country. You get out.

Lisa: That doesn't make sense.

Bart: I know you are, but what am I?

Lisa: Get out, get out!

Bart: OK, but on my way, I'm going to be doing this: [windmills arms] If you get hit, it's your own fault.

Lisa: OK, then I'm going to start kicking air like this. [kicks] And if any part of you should fill that air, [kicks] it's your own fault.

[they walk towards each other, then start fighting]

Marge: Oh, I better go check that out. Now Homer, don't you eat this pie!

Homer: OK...[Marge leaves] All right, pie, I'm just going to do this. [chomps air] And if you get eaten, it's your own fault! [walks towards pie, chomping air, and hits head on range head] Ow! Oh, my -- aw, to hell with this. [grabs pie, eats it]

Marge walks upstairs to find the children fighting.

Marge: Stop it, stop it, stop it! [flicks light on and off]

Bart: Mom, that is _really_ annoying.

Lisa: Bart started it.

Bart: Uh uh, Lisa started it.

Marge: I don't care who started it. I don't ever want to see you two fighting like that ever again. We love you both: you're not in competition with each other. Repeat: you are not in competition with each other.

Homer: Hey! Apu just called. This Friday, Lisa's team is playing Bart's team. You're in direct competition. And don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister. I want to see you both fighting for your parents' love!

[flicks light on and off] Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!...\

Yeah it's long, but that's the best sequence in the Simpsons. Gotta love snpp.com. :D

Classic episode...I really enjoyed seeing him in that episode.

"Homer no beer no food no cooperate..." I think thats what he said.

If you are referring to the Halloween episode where they do a takeoff of The Shining then he says "I'm working on a paper, but I can't think of a title. No food and no beer makes Homer something, something." Marge replies, "Go crazy?" Homer: "Don't mind if I do!" That's a great bit.

If you are referring to the Halloween episode where they do a takeoff of The Shining then he says "I'm working on a paper, but I can't think of a title.  No food and no beer makes Homer something, something." Marge replies, "Go crazy?" Homer: "Don't mind if I do!" That's a great bit.

That was great...Homer is what made the Simpsons great.

My favorite episode is the Behind the Laughter one. If you have ever seen Behind the Music on VH1 you will agree. It is a flawless parody with great humor. I do not have one favorite quote so I will just name one from this episode.

For America's favorite family, everything was coming up roses ... but those roses contained ready-to-sting bees. :lolhitting OMG I just cream my shorts laughing everytime I hear that line.

Another great series of quotes is in the hockey one. The hockey episode is one of my favorites, possibly number 2. So in this part of the episode Marge is giving Lisa hugs because she just won.

Bart: Hello, queen Lisa.

Lisa: Bart!  What are you doing in my room?

Bart: Lisa, certain differences -- rivalries, if you will -- have come up between us.  At first I thought we could talk it over like civilized people.  But instead, I just ripped the head off Mr. Honeybunny.

[holds up stuffed rabbit in one hand, head in the other]

Lisa: Bart, that was _your_ cherished childhood toy.

Bart: Aah!  Mr. Honeybunny!  [tries to repair it, kisses it]

Homer: Quiet down, Bart!

[Lisa orders her brother to leave.]

Lisa: Bart, just get outta here.

Bart: Hey: it's a free country.  You get out.

Lisa: That doesn't make sense.

Bart: I know you are, but what am I?

Lisa: Get out, get out!

Bart: OK, but on my way, I'm going to be doing this: [windmills arms] If you get hit, it's your own fault.

Lisa: OK, then I'm going to start kicking air like this.  [kicks] And if any part of you should fill that air, [kicks] it's your own fault.

[they walk towards each other, then start fighting]

Marge: Oh, I better go check that out.  Now Homer, don't you eat this pie!

Homer: OK...[Marge leaves] All right, pie, I'm just going to do this. [chomps air] And if you get eaten, it's your own fault! [walks towards pie, chomping air, and hits head on range head] Ow!  Oh, my -- aw, to hell with this.  [grabs pie, eats it]

Marge walks upstairs to find the children fighting.

Marge: Stop it, stop it, stop it!  [flicks light on and off]

Bart: Mom, that is _really_ annoying.

Lisa: Bart started it.

Bart: Uh uh, Lisa started it.

Marge: I don't care who started it.  I don't ever want to see you two fighting like that ever again.  We love you both: you're not in competition with each other.  Repeat: you are not in competition with each other.

Homer: Hey!  Apu just called.  This Friday, Lisa's team is playing Bart's team.  You're in direct competition.  And don't go easy on each other just because you're brother and sister.  I want to see you both fighting for your parents' love!

[flicks light on and off] Fight!  Fight!  Fight!  Fight!...\

Yeah it's long, but that's the best sequence in the Simpsons. Gotta love snpp.com. :D

I didn't understand what was up with that one bear at the end who was like "I was so gay. But I couldn't tell anyone." Frankly I didn't care to hear that uttered. What bear was that and what show was he on?

I didn't understand what was up with that one bear at the end who was like "I was so gay. But I couldn't tell anyone." Frankly I didn't care to hear that uttered. What bear was that and what show was he on?

I don't know. What's wrong with hearing that? It's comedy. Take a joke!

I loved Mattingly in this one.  Mr. Burns kept telling him to shave his sideburns, and he ended up doing it so many times, that he was shaving the hair on his side and top of his head, on the line of where the sideburns would be....

I loved that episode because if i'm not mistaken in the end Daryl Strawberry was the only player left besides the plant workers and he played Homer's position...

One of my favorites is the episode in which Homer becomes Mr Burns' "Prank Monkey".

-Sitting in Cafeteria w/ Homer.

Mr. Burns: (Picks up pudding) Throw this, at that (Points at Lenny)

Homer: But...he's a war hero.

Mr. Burns: Well, lets decorate him

Homer: No!

Mr. Burns: Not even for 4 dollars?

(Homer picks up pudding, hurls at Lenny)

Lenny: Aw my eye, my doctor said I'm not supposed to get any pudding in it.

(After a short conversation, Homer throws another glass of pudding with the incentive of more money. Again, hits Lenny in the eye)

Lenny: I'M IN HELL!!

Another favorite of mine is the classic 'cartoon crossover', where Jay Sherman(from "the Critic") is the guest of the Simpsons:

-Scene from his video entry into the Springfield Film Festival

Barney: Hello, My name is Barney Gumbel and I'm an alcoholic

Lisa: Mr. Gumbel, this is a Girl Scouts meeting.

Barney: Is It? Or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem.

Other noteables:

-22 Short Stories

-Story of how Homer and Marge met

-Lisa's first words

-Radioactive Man the Movie

-Homer/Bart are conjoined after a court ruling.

The Duelling Episode:

Lisa - "Mr. Carter, will you build us a house? We can't go back to ours."

Jimmy Carter - "I'm sorry, these houses are only for the truly needy"

Camera pans out to Cletus and his family

Cletus - "Yeah get ur own house"

Homer - "C'mon Carter ya lazy bum, build us a house already."

Jimmy Carter - "You've insulted my honor, I challenge you to a"

Homer - "AAAAGGGHHHH"

-Homer/Bart are conjoined after a court ruling.

I hate that one. It's so stupid. There is no humor in that episode. Mere stupidity. The one bit that is pretty good in that episode is when Homer is choking Bart and Bart whips him with the cord and they both get tired after beating on each other.

Stone Cutters, Monorail, or Barts Comet as far as favorites go.

Best quote when Homer see's Milhouse and Bart dressed in Marge's clothes:

Homer: "Hey whats going on in here?...and I want the NON-gay answer!"

Milhouse: "We're drunk...really, really drunk"

One of my favorites is the episode in which Homer becomes Mr Burns' "Prank Monkey".

-Sitting in Cafeteria w/ Homer.

Mr. Burns: (Picks up pudding) Throw this, at that (Points at Lenny)

Homer: But...he's a war hero.

Mr. Burns: Well, lets decorate him

Homer: No!

Mr. Burns: Not even for 4 dollars?

(Homer picks up pudding, hurls at Lenny)

Lenny:  Aw my eye, my doctor said I'm not supposed to get any pudding in it.

(After a short conversation, Homer throws another glass of pudding with the incentive of more money. Again, hits Lenny in the eye)

Lenny: I'M IN HELL!!

Yes, that episode was great. I like when Homer then hurls a pudding at Carl, and Mr. Burns is like "What are you doing, man? That's Carl!" And he walks Carl to the eye wash station.

One of my other favorites is the episode where Homer becomes a missionary after pledging $10,000 to PBS so he can see the conclusion of "Do shut up".

The softball one is also classic and it's on the 3rd season DVD. They really need to make the season DVDs quicker because there have been some great shows.

I cant remember at all what episode it was, but there was a scene I think about Homer not being able to remember anything and he is talking to Carl and Lenny and on his hand, Homer has "Carl=Black, Lenny=White" on his hand. It was sooo funny.

:lol: I remember that one, it had me cracking up.

I like the episode were Lisa gets sick when she is shoved into the freezer at the grocery store. Best quote from that episode is:

BART: So you say this product is know as fudge?

SAMPLE LADY: Yes, just like it was last week.

BART: Hey if your going to get snippy I'll take my business else where