Keen Pawny (not Tawny Kitaen) or FloSookJyme

Texsox

Damn, you're quick, and our powers of ninja title editing seem too evenly matched. ;)

It's like a classic Wizard's duel, only much, much lamer.  :whip

:cheers :lolhitting

Is that Wizard's duel pre, during, or post Jordan?

__jordan2.jpg

Sadly, EVERYONE'S mastery of smiley mojo outpaces my own.

ss2k4 saves special stuff for special occassions. It's the only way to stay on pace for 25,000 posts by the time he's southsider2k5

See pinnned topic above /\

Just checked that out...

once again, Congratulations to Queen Prawn and FlaSoxxJim

Generic Congratulatory Message:

(applause while presenter walks to the podeum)

Ladies and gentleman, I stand here in front of you today preparing to shake the hands of two of the greatest people in America. Two people who we have watched develop the traits and characteristics of responsible Americans.

I am reminded of a time when America was safe. When we kept our doors unlocked, and let our children play with strangers. However in this modern age of terrorism and homicide we look to the good people, the responsible citizens who will know the value of friendship and leadership.

We look to people like (looks down at scribbled handwriting on notecard) Keen Pawny and FloSookJyme to carry the responsibilities and burdens that come with becoming an esteemed member of our society. We will look to them for guidance, and strength. These two special people will surely make us all proud in the journey towards success.

Today we make things so complicated. In my day this was my calculator(holds up hand, and wiggles finger), and this was my computer (points to brain). But in this time when we have become so dependent on technology, certain people work hard to ensure that humanity is still greater than any machine. So to (looks at notecard again) Keen Pawny and FloSookJyme I would like to say, once again, congratulations and keep up the good work.

Thank You

(applause)

Just checked that out...

once again, Congratulations to Queen Prawn and FlaSoxxJim

Generic Congratulatory Message:

(applause while presenter walks to the podeum)

Ladies and gentleman, I stand here in front of you today preparing to shake the hands of two of the greatest people in America.  Two people who we have watched develop the traits and characteristics of responsible Americans. 

I am reminded of a time when America was safe. When we kept our doors unlocked, and let our children play with strangers.  However in this modern age of terrorism and homicide we look to the good people, the responsible citizens who will know the value of friendship and leadership.

We look to people like (looks down at scribbled handwriting on notecard) Keen Pawny and FloSookJyme to carry the responsibilities and burdens that come with becoming an esteemed member of our society.  We will look to them for guidance, and strength.  These two special people will surely make us all proud in the journey towards success.

Today we make things so complicated.  In my day this was my calculator(holds up hand, and wiggles finger), and this was my computer (points to brain).  But in this time when we have become so dependent on technology, certain people work hard to ensure that humanity is still greater than any machine.  So to (looks at notecard again) Keen Pawny and FloSookJyme I would like to say, once again, congratulations and keep up the good work.

Thank You

(applause)

Thanks and :notworthy

Love that Keen Pawny. Played third base for the Seattle Pilots, right? :)

This is the SLAP board.  This is a place where random violence between posters could flare up at any minute & we need some mods who are quick on the draw.  Nice job guys!

:lol:

What kind of bulls*** is that. You just f***ing troll around here looking to cause trouble. WTF? :huh

You keep that s*** up, and the guys in your unit are going to learn that you got your butt kicked by Queen Prawn :lolhitting