Embarrasing

WSoxShuf

1 run in 20 innings.

They look like corpseball, absolute corpseball.

Can't bunt in the right spots, and have a shaky bullpen.

If Kenny does not trade right now, stick a fork in our chances.

The bullpen is alot more than just shaky.

1 run in 20 innings.

They look like corpseball, absolute corpseball.

Can't bunt in the right spots, and have a shaky bullpen.

If Kenny does not trade right now, stick a fork in our chances.

I'm glad this happened NOW. This series totally 100% exposed r weaknesses. KW is no idiot. I have faith that he will get the guys we need to win this division.

f***ing hell, do you expect an AMERICAN LEAGUE pitcher to be able to drop down a bunt PERFECTLY all the time? I sure don't!

Hey, there's a reason these guys won the World Series. It's not like we were shut down by Tampa Bay's pitching, we're talking JOSH BECKETT and CARL PAVANO. Two studs!

This is not corpseball, this is being at the whim of whatever these pitchers want.

OMG WE LOST TO THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!? NOW WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES!

Yeah f***ing right. Get a clue.

KW needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize we have players out of position, and we never have a stable lineup.

Stick with a god damn lineup for once.

Harris is nothing but an automatic out.

Valentin makes me want to puke

Uribe swings like sosa now.

Crede nuff said

Olivo cant hit a curveball if his life depedned on it.

Our bullpen looks like s***.

Why the f*** not use shingo there, Politte is useless.

f***ing hell, do you expect an AMERICAN LEAGUE pitcher to be able to drop down a bunt PERFECTLY all the time? I sure don't!

Hey, there's a reason these guys won the World Series. It's not like we were shut down by Tampa Bay's pitching, we're talking JOSH BECKETT and CARL PAVANO. Two studs!

This is not corpseball, this is being at the whim of whatever these pitchers want.

OMG WE LOST TO THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!? NOW WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES!

Their bullpen beat us today.

Their bullpen sucks

Florida didn't win it all last year for nothing. They're pitching staff is one of the best, if not the best in the majors. Sox just had one of those series where they couldn't get that crucial hit. Fortunately, this is June with a 1 1/2 deficit instead of September with the same deficit. Go get 'em in Montreal and come back to Chicago on a winning note.

KW needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize we have players out of position, and we never have a stable lineup.

Stick with a god damn lineup for once.

Harris is nothing but an automatic out.

Valentin makes me want to puke

Uribe swings like sosa now.

Crede nuff said

Olivo cant hit a curveball if his life depedned on it.

Our bullpen looks like s***.

Why the f*** not use shingo there, Politte is useless.

SHUF.

SHUT the f*** UP.

A loss to the World Series champions is NOT the end of the world.

I don't expect a perfect bunt all the time bunt to get a decent bunt that moves the runner one out of two times would be nice.

This day sucks, we lose, f***in Twins win, Cubs win, such bull s*** too how the Twins get to play the Expos, Mets and Brewers, while we have to play the Marlins, Phillies, Braves such s***. Twins suck those bastards have yet to play a tough team except the Phillies who pretty much showed them they suck. IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!! :angry:

Florida didn't win it all last year for nothing.  They're pitching staff is one of the best, if not the best in the majors.  Sox just had one of those series where they couldn't get that crucial hit.  Fortunately, this is June with a 1 1/2 deficit instead of September with the same deficit.  Go get 'em in Montreal and come back to Chicago on a winning note.

The series in Montreal is critical.

All of a sudden the Twins are playing well and, look out, but here come the Cubs. They are on a roll and I'm really worried about them burying us in a few days.

I agree that losing 2 out of 3 to the World Champs is not so terrible, but we need to pound somebody like the Expos before we have to play the Cubs.

Loaiza f***ing killed them the most though. He gave the 8th hitter a f***ing cookie and he jacked it. Then he bunts 2 times and is accountable for 3 f***ing outs. Nice job tonight fellas. Lets hope Montreal will roll over for the Sox like they did for the Twins.

:crying :crying :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

It's kind of hard to put out a consistant line-up when your best player is on the DL, and you're playing in an NL park and your DH/1B combo are both having pretty good offensive years...

This day sucks, we lose, f***in Twins win, Cubs win, such bull s*** too how the Twins get to play the Expos, Mets and Brewers, while we have to play the Marlins, Phillies, Braves such s***. Twins suck those bastards have yet to play a tough team except the Phillies who pretty much showed them they suck. IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!! :angry:

Have you seen the Twinkies 2nd half schedule? They'll get a nice healthy dosage of Yankees, Angels, A's & Red Sox, especially in August.

:notworthy

If anyone hasn't noticed, the Marlins ARE in first place. We aren't going to win every game. The Marlins have a 3.91 ERA, 7 shutouts, and teams are only hitting .249 against them. No one's scoring runs against the Marlins, with a staff like that. We're lucky we even had a chance today with Beckett leaving earlier than expected.