The dude in Saudi Arabia was beheaded...

kapkomet

Really tragic, and we and the Saudi's were powerless to do anything.  What his family has had to go through since the ultimatum, and what they are going through now is hard to fathom.

The climate in the region has obviously deteriorated as has tolerance of a Western presence, and that is very much America's fault.  But for the immediate moment that's beside the point.  I think a non-negotion policy here is the right thing, even in light of something so incomprehensible as this.

My thoughts are with the family, and I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach.  I hope Americans working in Saudi - especially parents with families back home - look at this and say screw the money I'm leaving, It's not worth the current risk.

At least they nailed the son of a b**** that was responsible for it. Caught him disposing of the body and shot him. If there's any kind of silver lining that is it.

At least they nailed the son of a b**** that was responsible for it.  Caught him disposing of the body and shot him.  If there's any kind of silver lining that is it.

They should have beheaded the son of a b****.