Sox vs. Expos - Game Thread

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fair weather fan...and I know I'll take back everything I'm saying right now...but PLEASE...we are a better team than this.

I just cannot take this sort of thing for extended periods of time...

The Sox need to keep up NOW while we have a harder schedule than the Twins, and so far, we have...but these games vs the Expos are like FREE wins...and this was a BAD BAD BAD start.

Can we win this game...yes...I know that...but that doesn't mean giving up 5 runs to the Expos won't p1ss me off!

:headbang

They were undecided as to who was going to go today. After they saw the first the decided to change thier mind.

Seriously, don't put me on no bandwagon list.

Matter of fact, bandwagon this. I'm going to Wrigley Field tomorrow to see the A's game with my Valentine jersey and vintage 1983 Sox hat on.

I'm going to be taking enough CRAP tomorrow from those losers, please don't get on me here for losing my head over a 5 run inning to the Expos! :(

:huh

Seriously, don't put me on no bandwagon list.

Matter of fact, bandwagon this.  I'm going to Wrigley Field tomorrow to see the A's game with my Valentine jersey and vintage 1983 Sox hat on.

I'm going to be taking enough CRAP tomorrow from those losers, please don't get on me here for losing my head over a 5 run inning to the Expos!  :(

:huh

please don't do that.

We all complain about cub fans coming to the cell decked out in their gear, it's stupid.