Good read from GF Tribune

danman31

Good article, gives info on Great Falls White Sox

Interesting to see who is going where. I'm guessing all the high schoolers we signed are headed to Bristol as they said there are only 2 teenagers on the Great Falls roster. I'm still not sure where they are sending Gonzalez. It's either Bristol or Kanny, I'm leaning towards Kanny.

I think Gio will go to Kanny, too.

Thanks for posting that article, by the way. It was definitely a good read. I'm so psyched about Great Falls' game tonight. I can't wait to see how these kids do. Oh, and can someone tell me when Bristol's first game is?

I think Gio will go to Kanny, too.

Thanks for posting that article, by the way.  It was definitely a good read.  I'm so psyched about Great Falls' game tonight.  I can't wait to see how these kids do.  Oh, and can someone tell me when Bristol's first game is?

Monday the 22nd.

Yah, I would have bet that Gio is going to Kannapolis to start the season. I'm also thinking Whissler will going there too. Should be interesting to see how this shakes up our A ball rotations. It seems that Tracey and Lumsden are the only locks in Winston-Salem's rotation. If both Gio and Whissler are sent to low A, some moves are going to have to be made to solve the logjam. I could see either Miller or McCarthy being moved up to Winston-Salem to open up a spot in Kannapolis' rotation. Whatever they do, our pitching depth in the low minors will be much better than it was coming into the season.