Post your questions for Tyler Lumsden!

Heads22

The compensatory selection of the Sx between round 1 and 2 has agreed to a FutureSox interview like the one Baj did. Let's give him some good ones!

Also, as far as the Cotts interview, he is quite busy. The rigors of a major league schedule far exceed most occupations, so he does not know when he will get to them.

What pitches do you throw?

What is your 'out' pitch?

How hard do you throw your fastball?

And, on the basis of Cheat's question: are you more of a finnesse pitcher, or are you more of a power pitcher?

And, If I decide to make you in OOTP6, should I make you three, four, or five stars? :D

1) How does it feel to be starting your White Sox career out in Winston Salem with the likes of Brian Anderson, Ryan Sweeney and Josh Fields on your team?

2) Would you like the MLB Draft to be televised in the future?

1) How does it feel to be starting your White Sox career out in Winston Salem with the likes of Brian Anderson, Ryan Sweeney and Josh Fields on your team?

2) Would you like the MLB Draft to be televised in the future?

Those are some good ones...

1)I'm a USC student and I wanted to know how it felt to not be going to the CWS and if you are going to be watching the Gamecocks tomorrow on ESPN....lol..just kidding with ya buddy, it's nice to have you on the White Sox.

2)Being from USC I did hear some things about your picting abilities and I also heard that you were Clemson's "ACE". What do you think makes you stand out as far as being Clemson's "ACE" and also as one of the top pitchers in the draft this year?

First off, just want to say its great to have ya in the Sox organization.

Now some questions:

What major league player did you idolize growing up and what major league player, if any, do you think you are similar to.

Do you have some ideas of things you have to work on now that your in pro ball? If so, what are they?

How much of a surprise was it to be promoted all the way to high A Salem to start your career? To me its quite the accomplishment.

Have the Sox told you much about what they see for you in your future?

Hi Tyler. Welcome to Soxdom.

What is your realistic timetable for making it to the majors?

Do you see yourself as a future starter, setup, closer, or whatever?

How well do you consistently "hit your spots"?

Tyler, have the Sox told you that you'll be on some sort of pitch limit for now?

What was your typical pitch count at Clemson, was there a pitch count limit?

Did you think the Mariners would try to pick you again, since they picked you out of high school?

Baseball America compared you to a young Andy Pettite, and praised your competitiveness. Tell us about your competitiveness and how you feel you've developed a competitive nature on the mound.

This year at Clemson, what were the coaches working with you most on, what specific part of your game? Baseball America also says you may need to command your fastball better, do you agree?

Many lefthanders have great pickoff moves, in fact Sox pitchers Mark Buehrle and Arnie Munoz are both noted for it. How would you rate your pickoff move?