Jackson out as Lakers coach

Here's my prediction. Phil takes 3 years off. By then Lebron James will be 22 or 23 and ready to dominate. The Cavs will be on ther verge of the finals. Phil will come out of hibernation to coach the, Cavs. They'll win a title and everybody will talk about what a "genius" Phil is. Isn't that the way it goes?

he'll be back in a year or two. i'm thinking memphis... :unsure:

Phil will come back with Memphis, only to realize he made a mistake once Paul Pierce lifts that Finals MVP trophy, and Ricky Davis is carrying that Championship trophy... All the while, Barry Bonds still worries about meaningless things and calls out Boston fans again, this time saying that Boston is "too classy" of a city.

Shaq to Orlando, T-Mac out, and Shaq in. It could happen.  ;)

With Shaq making 32 million dollars, I dont think its possible that any trade like that could happen. Unless the Magic can have the Lakers pick up Hill, Howard, DeClerq, and all the other crap the Magic have.

With Shaq making 32 million dollars, I dont think its possible that any trade like that could happen.  Unless the Magic can have the Lakers pick up Hill, Howard, DeClerq, and all the other crap the Magic have.

Grant Hill, Juwan Howard and our 1st pick. There's been rumors of this deal in L.A land. ;)

So Phil specializes in winning championships with great teams. Sounds like a great gig to me. Beats being the turnaround guy who can take a 20 game winner and turn them into a solid 42 game winner.